• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kidney function

Anaboliclifer80

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are the best supplement to restore kidney function. My father had some blood work done that said he was in stage 3, i personally thank it is a flagged blood work but im not a doctor. What do you guys recommend? I appreciate your guys help. I wouldn't want him to go on dialysis.

Gluthione injections probably.
It frees any radical toxins in the body.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

What are the best supplement to restore kidney function. My father had some blood work done that said he was in stage 3, i personally thank it is a flagged blood work but im not a doctor. What do you guys recommend? I appreciate your guys help. I wouldn't want him to go on dialysis.

I have stage 3 kidney disease and my Neuphrologist recommended me to drink plenty of water everyday and that was the key and never has he put me on any meds yet !!! My function avg. from 1.8-2.7 snd water was his recommendation only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kidneys work like filter systems in a car, sometimes you must clean them

Amen to that snd the more you clean and filter them the better off you’ll be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horrible advice.

With exception of your liver, you cannot repair a damaged organ.

If you smoked for years and have COPD there is no cure. Same if you have a heart attack and part of the heart dies, you can't fix it. Same thing if you have arteriosclerosis, there is no fix.

Kidneys are not the same as an air filter on a car. It is a one and done situation. Once they get blown out that's it, damage is permanent.

What marker did they use? Creatinine or Cystatin C?

H2O .... and healthy living is about all you have control over.

Back