• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beyond impressed with my TD!

BigAl22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I put my order in and couldn’t believe how quick it showed up! I’ll be honest though, full disclosure, I asked last minute to have something added that didn’t end up arriving. Once I reached out to explain that I was missing the anavar that I requested be added was missing from the order, I heard back almost immediately and received the missing anavar, along with an extra pack, literally days later! I can’t say enough good things about Gear Church, I think I’m a lifer now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Home

I put my order in and couldn’t believe how quick it showed up! I’ll be honest though, full disclosure, I asked last minute to have something added that didn’t end up arriving. Once I reached out to explain that I was missing the anavar that I requested be added was missing from the order, I heard back almost immediately and received the missing anavar, along with an extra pack, literally days later! I can’t say enough good things about Gear Church, I think I’m a lifer now lol

That's how he has always done things. I'll get twice whatever he forgot within a few days. I have only had something missing one time out of at least 20 packs so don't think missing items are usual. Everything tested either through blood work or mass spec has always passed as well. Pretty crazy when he's been around so long...

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Back