• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

best way to open amps

jodenem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello a friend of mine is wondering the best way to open the testiviron amps . just trying to be helpful. thanks for your help.

Clean and sterilize the area of course. Use a alcohol pad to clean the amp. On the amp there's a line on the smallest part, use the alcohol pad wrapper to wrap around the top of the amp. Remember not to squeeze the amp. One hand on the bottom half the other hand on the top half covered by the pad wrapper. Simply bend the amp on the line n it'll snap clean. If u need a better visual go on youtube there are alot of explanations. Hope this helped.

That to. Lol. That's from experience. My help was from my noob paranoid tendencies lol

LOL, I use my wife's emory board to score them.

I ordered an amp opener from gpz. For $7 I probably could have used something else to open them since the only amps I open are hcg. It works very well, has a metal blade to score the glass.

I hate amps for this reason. I'm always fearful of getting glass inside.

I didn't know there was a trick to it. My first HCG amp I just tried to bend it and I guess I squeezed because I crushed the glass at the top and cut my finger tips up. No glass got into it though

U can use a black magic marker cap or a pen cap.. I had the plastic amp slide over tubes that you can use but the marker or pen tops worked just as easy.. Same technique

I use a pen cap. It takes a bit to get use to the technique. Snap it off like a band aid, quick and in one shot. I smashed a few amps in my hands before, not fun. The key is use one hand to hold it with light pressure and use the other hand to snap it. Don't mix the two or you'll have a bunch of oil and broken glass in your hands. Scoring it will make it easier and using an amp opener will be the easiest.

hold it in paper towel index finger around the thin part of the amp and push the top foward with the thumb and bam its opened.

the pen top is the best and easiest way if you can not do it with the pen top you are to dumb to do any thing. that is just being real.

Used to use bare hands, used 100s of amps and never hand any isuess like some do ie. exploding amps, cut fingers, glass in oil.
I think it all comes down to a technique. These days I've treated myself to an am opener to make my life tad bit easier. https://www.eurotrol.com/index.php/products/ampule-snapper

Get Shredded!
Also for anyone interested here is a picture of Fake Karachi Sust, Legit Karachi Sust and Legit Jelfa Omna.
Been given the fake as my gym partner had no use for it. Apparently is massively underdosed and a real bitch to open.

Attachments

• 2013-07-26 09.53.11.jpg
    2013-07-26 09.53.11.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 26
after reading this thread and using an amp cracker for years... I took my omnadrens this morning and the thing just snaps off with just a little leverage in the right spot. I feel like a dumbass

just saw this i know iam a lil late but i still have that omnadren crack tops yes they are very easy to open my think is iam off of everything now going to try something new but my question is i have the same date 8-2013 on my crack tops will this still be good by spring lets say march ish ? or should i just get rid of it like give it to a friend not throw it away ?

thanks cheapthreads out ..................

They will be good for years past the expiration date. All that happens is they will gradually lose potency. You will be fine waiting until spring.

Clean and sterilize the area of course. Use a alcohol pad to clean the amp. On the amp there's a line on the smallest part, use the alcohol pad wrapper to wrap around the top of the amp. Remember not to squeeze the amp. One hand on the bottom half the other hand on the top half covered by the pad wrapper. Simply bend the amp on the line n it'll snap clean. If u need a better visual go on youtube there are alot of explanations. Hope this helped.

this is what I do, but i wrap the bottom of amp and put a pen cap on the top to snap it open. works great.

ampule opener; toss it in the basket when ordering from gpz along with some sterile vials

Back