• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Suggestions On this

RayC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hows everything Iron people, Im currently looking to run an 8 week cycle This will be my 5th in the past I ran Deca, Tren A, Test Prop, Test E, Winni inject and oral, and Var, also Dbol.
What i was think was Test Prop, Var, and Maybe Tren A again. My question is Tren E will be a waste for 8 weeks and I should go longer with? I want to try Tren E out because of less pin but it wont be an issue. I just want to tone up a bit and drop the BF. My diet is always in check and I GYm Gym Gym Gym twice a day.
Stats

around 13%BF
Age 31
Any suggestion welcome.

It sounds like you answered your own question. 8 weeks is a waste with tren e. stick with ace if you want to only go 8 weeks. I run tren e 12 weeks.

Lol I guess so now im looking back at the message:wits:I think I wil keep it simple
Test Prop 400-500mg wk !-8
Tren Ace depending on the sides I might run it higher than test like i did in the past
Var at 75-100 wk 1-8
Aromasin 1-12
Formarone on hand
Caber on hand
Letro on hand
Clomid 9-12
Iml Advanced Cycle, Liv 52, Heart health by Iforce, acnedren, and prolactrone by BLR

Sometimes just like to hear other opinions and change stuff up a bit or add in

Yeah, you got it covered, bro. Looks like you know what you're doing. You got all your ancillaries as well as the "just in case/on hand" ancillaries.
190lbs at 5foot 6" with 13% bf? You're doing good, brother. Keep up the good work.

Ray... I like it brother!

**Even tho you never answered my PM** :D

Looks good to me. I'm not knocking your choice of supps but I would just save your money and not use the prolactrorne. BLR is the bees-knees but I've found this particular product to be more useful when running deca or npp. When it comes to running the "T-Rex" as me and my friends call it(Tren) Just use the caber and establish a good protocol and you'll have no sides. If you've got it in hand and are running it only for 8 weeks. I'd maybe start around the end of week 2/beginning of week 3. but your cycle looks absolutely on point.

I would keep prop at around 350 a week and blast out that Tren. Seem to do me well keeping test lower and I norm run tren at 100 to 150 ED.

Back