• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

**New Member, New Experience**

Mattm9028

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I used a source on here a bit ago but they closed shop so I looked for a new source. Unfortunately the next source I used, burned me on $400 so I took it as a lesson. The past year I’ve looked at Monster and all the great feedback they earn through the customer service and amazing products. So I ordered and yes, the process From sending the cash to getting the product is past the * days I’ve seen talked about on here (due to a product being sold out) has taken longer than I hoped, but I understand it happens. I wanna thank GGG and the Monster customer service for guiding me through the process and dealing with me several messages . I’ll update once product has arrived. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Always nice to have a smooth ride
giphy.gif

Max

I used a source on here a bit ago but they closed shop so I looked for a new source. Unfortunately the next source I used, burned me on $400 so I took it as a lesson. The past year I’ve looked at Monster and all the great feedback they earn through the customer service and amazing products. So I ordered and yes, the process From sending the cash to getting the product is past the * days I’ve seen talked about on here (due to a product being sold out) has taken longer than I hoped, but I understand it happens. I wanna thank GGG and the Monster customer service for guiding me through the process and dealing with me several messages . I’ll update once product has arrived. :)

Pm me your order number bro

Pm me your order number bro

Oh boss man it’s good to go. Not complaining about getting the product as they emailed me back. I’m praising the service I’ve received. Everything is good man no complaints.

Items arrived nicely, pinned today and will report back. Thanks again Monster!

Not for nothing but I'd use an avatar and not picture of your face....unless that's your neighbor you don't like. 2cents

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back