• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Week 2 training q&a

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im gonna start a training q&a thread and answer them every Sunday via a you tube video every sunday,assuming i don't work. In that case, I'll get them answered here in the thread through the day.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

My question is:

“Besides Deadlifts, What Exercises Do you feel give you a better, bigger biceps femoris?”

Max

So I was doing lat pull downs today and my right pec felt like it was getting a pulled muscle- was I leaning to far back? Didn’t feel any different. Should I add in more chest supported back movements? And how long should I wait before I do chest? It’s not horrible pain just kinda naggy tightness.
Thanks bro!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I was doing lat pull downs today and my right pec felt like it was getting a pulled muscle- was I leaning to far back? Didn’t feel any different. Should I add in more chest supported back movements? And how long should I wait before I do chest? It’s not horrible pain just kinda naggy tightness.
Thanks bro!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Got ya

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Back