PDA

View Full Version : Using igf to drop blood sugar

cujo200231
03-20-2021, 08:49 AM
I was thinking of coming off gh while in this bulk. My carbs are easily around 750 a day. Protein is 500 which is overkill I know, but I like keeping fats extremely low bc I feel like crap everytime I raise them and digestion goes to hell. Same with fiber. Anyways, I eat a big meal before bed (200-250 protein and 400 carbs or so) and in the morning blood sugar is high. Basically I want to just use Igf. No gh and no no insulin if not using gh. It seems like metformin gives me gastric distress. Would a big dose keep blood sugar lower for when I test it in the am?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roidsource
03-20-2021, 10:32 PM
I was thinking of coming off gh while in this bulk. My carbs are easily around 750 a day. Protein is 500 which is overkill I know, but I like keeping fats extremely low bc I feel like crap everytime I raise them and digestion goes to hell. Same with fiber. Anyways, I eat a big meal before bed (200-250 protein and 400 carbs or so) and in the morning blood sugar is high. Basically I want to just use Igf. No gh and no no insulin if not using gh. It seems like metformin gives me gastric distress. Would a big dose keep blood sugar lower for when I test it in the am?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10905488/
These findings demonstrated that IGF-I replacement resulted in significant alterations in glucose and protein metabolism in the basal and insulin-stimulated states. These effects were associated with increased insulin sensitivity, and they underline the major role of IGF-I in protein and glucose metabolism in type 1 diabetes.

IF you are diabetic, you'll need to find which dosage will work for you.

Sem
06-11-2021, 02:07 PM
Ok, just did a little test on myself using Insubolic to lower blood sugar. At lunch today I consumed rice with some orange juice post WO. Tested my BS at 14:30, was 280. So I took a 200 mcg inj of Insubolic at that time. @ 18:00 it measured 214. Yesterday I did something similar without the Insubolic, My BS remained closer to 300.

I'm taking 5 IU HGH ED am, and it does seem to help refresh the insulin receptors. I really don't want a higher dose but I believe if you take HGH and don't want to take insulin you could experience a good effect with 2-3 doses a day. To really know you need a blood sugar monitor, they are $25 + on Amazon. I wouldn't take HGH without a BS monitor (not your wife, that's the OTHER BS monitor)....

roidsource
06-13-2021, 01:29 PM
Ok, just did a little test on myself using Insubolic to lower blood sugar. At lunch today I consumed rice with some orange juice post WO. Tested my BS at 14:30, was 280. So I took a 200 mcg inj of Insubolic at that time. @ 18:00 it measured 214. Yesterday I did something similar without the Insubolic, My BS remained closer to 300.

I'm taking 5 IU HGH ED am, and it does seem to help refresh the insulin receptors. I really don't want a higher dose but I believe if you take HGH and don't want to take insulin you could experience a good effect with 2-3 doses a day. To really know you need a blood sugar monitor, they are $25 + on Amazon. I wouldn't take HGH without a BS monitor (not your wife, that's the OTHER BS monitor)....

Thank you for the info.

People with diabetes may not see the same results or need to run IGF-1 at higher dosages.

RS

cujo200231
06-13-2021, 01:35 PM
Thank you for the info.

People with diabetes may not see the same results or need to run IGF-1 at higher dosages.

RS

Yea it didnt lower it for me and since stopped taking gh igf and slin bc of abdominal distension