• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clomid out of stock?

91zls1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to make a purchase from monster as I lost my last source for gear. They have pretty much what I need except clomid is out of stock. Anyone know of a way to get ahold of someone to update the site? GGG said they had it in stock but I don’t want to make the purchase without because I’ll have to spend over $200 again just to get clomid. I wanted to make just one purchase for the gear to try them out as I never purchased from them before. Looking for a long time supplier here.

🙄

Working on it Boss.
Sorry its taking longer than a day....

It wasn’t directed towards you or to be rude. I know some people have life’s and figure maybe you were busy so I figured why not make a post. Did not mean to offend you bro.

- - - Updated - - -

It wasn’t directed towards you or to be rude. I know some people have life’s and figure maybe you were busy so I figured why not make a post. Did not mean to offend you bro.

Back