• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone every heard of P6 Extreme?

badboys

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You can get this stuff called Cellucor P6 Extreme from GNC and bodybuilder friend of mine said he put his 18 year old son on it and its giving great results. Bench has went way up and packing on some size as well. He talks like its almost as good as AAS and as similar side affects listed.

It's a test booster like many other test boosters out there. Correct me if I'm wrong but they actually use something from a cows placenta in it that is suppose to raise test levels like deer antler velvet. Whether or not either of the substances do, I'm not sure but I do know test boosters are garbage and wont raise your t levels. Bunch of herbs like tribulus that have no real backing on if they work. I don't know why anyone would put an 18 year old, nevermind their son on something that claims to boost t levels. Pretty dumb idea IMO.

It does somewhat "naturally" raise Testosterone, but not as nowhere near what AAS would do. Most of these OTC/Gnc test boosters are kind of bs + placebo and a half. This is where it starts though, for the 18 year old atleast. First a pre-workout, then a "test booster", Prohormones, and then eventually AAS.

I agree jmpman i actally think he may have him on test or tren. The gains he is getting in strength can't be obtained with a test booster I have tried them and your correct they don't work. Just never tried this and didnt know exactly what it was.

I agree jmpman i actally think he may have him on test or tren. The gains he is getting in strength can't be obtained with a test booster I have tried them and your correct they don't work. Just never tried this and didnt know exactly what it was.

Lol, yeah he's got his kid on the juice and he's full of shit, haha.

Back