• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why PSL?

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why PSL?

Product Quality

The raw materials used to make any steroid product arecrucial to its success. Nothing is moreimportant than the quality of the raws & carriers when it comes todetermining product quality. Unfortunately, many UGL's use polluted, low quality raws from cheapsources...and while they may (or may not) contain he primary ingredient, thelikelihood of ending up with raws which are pure and properly dosed islow. More so, trying to maintain anytype of consistency or product standard is almost impossible, as both purityand potency can vary considerably from one batch to the next, depending on themanufacturer which produced them.

The premier UGL line sold by PSL, Europharm sources its raws& oils directly from foreign pharmacies. I don't think I need to explain the difference in reliability whensourcing raws from pharmacies compared to Chinese manufacturing plants.

Professional Operation

These top-end raw materials are then sent to anotherhigh-tech facility, where they are assembled by knowledgeable and competentstaff with significant experience in this industry. Considerable expense if uncured during thisprocess. Signs of this extensive operationare found in the products themselves. For example, you will that most of the smaller UGL's...the ones whousually produce their products at home...almost always sell their oral productsin capsule form, not pills. This isbecause a pill press is expensive, especially high quality versions, such asthose used by pharmaceutical companies. Pills are the preferred form of delivery with oral consumption, as itallows for easier dosing (you can break pills in half, quarter them, etc) andgreater durability.

A step up from capsules would be a low-quality pillpress. These pills made with thesemachines very often produce pills which lack density, causing them to fallapart very easily. Have you ever receiveda bottle of pills in the mail only to see a bunch of white powder sitting inthe bottom of the bottle, along with pills which you could crumble simply bysquishing them inbetween your fingers? Lastly, some UGL's, such as PSL/EP use a pharmacy quality pill press,which produces a very hard, dense, evenly shaped tablet. These tablets will maintain their integrityduring transport, handling, and storage...and are perfect for tailored dosing,as they are easily broken up into equally divided doses without crumbling intosmall fragments and/or powder.

Human-Grade Products
For those who prefer to use products produced in afull-scale pharmacy from start to finish, PSL offers a wide variety of HGproducts are UGL prices! Good luckfinding this anywhere else. This is onlypossible due to the unique associations and alliances which have been formedover the years.

Proper Production Technique

Unfortunately, it is extremely common these days for manyUGL products to cause what we have come to call "post-injection pain"or P.I.P, for short. Virtuallynon-existent in the pharmaceutical industry, PIP has become an everyday occurrencewith UGL products, causing users to experience anywhere from minor to severepain when using these products. Annoying, to say the least, PIP is a result of poor manufacturingpractices...plain and simple. Evenproducts such as test prop, when made under U.S. pharmaceutical standards, is100% pain-free...every time.

The primary reason UGL products cause pip is due to anoverabundance of alcohol, which many UGL's add to their oils in order tocompensate for inadequate sterilization practices. The bottom line is that it requires a lot ofcostly equipment and the right facilities to ensure that a product is producedunder completely sterile conditions. When production at this level is not possible, the only alternative isto flood the product with alcohol as an insurance policy against possiblemistakes. Usually, this is sufficient toward off any serious infections, but not always and besides, the user now hasto deal with chronic pain and/or irritation because of it.

EP has the finances and resources to produce their productsproperly and when it comes to the pharm-grade selections, they speak forthemselves. You will not find anyalcohol-loaded injectables in the EP line. Injections are pain-free. In myown experience, aside from 1-2 very mild occurrences, every single vial of EP Ihave used over the last 2 years (at least 100 vials) has been a completepleasure to use. No pain at all. As I stated above, I was harshly remindedjust last night that not all products are created the same...and my left qaudtestifies with me.

Superior Carriers

Advancements in the industry have lead to notableimprovements in many UGL products. Thisis especially apparent in terms of oil viscosity. Today, many UGL's use relatively thin oils intheir injectable products. This allows the product to be administered usingmuch smaller needles. In the case ofPSL, our oils can be administered using needles as small as slin pins. Not only does this minimize discomfort duringthe injection process, but it significantly reduces scar tissue build-up, aswell.

Extensive Product Selection

PSL currently offers are impressive array of PED products tochoose from, along with future plans for expansion of the line. Some of the products being considered fordevelopment are currently non-existent...and would surely generate quite a bitof excitement at their release.

Random Internal Product Testing

PSL regularly conducts random public product testing viauser bloodwork, giving the customer the assurance that they get what they payfor. In an industry of uncertainty andself-governed ethics, lab work remains the gold standard of productassurance.

Product Appearance

Although purely a superficial aspect of any UGL operation,the time and effort invested in making sure that one's product looks the partis indicative of how the company may handle with other, more important aspectsof the business. This attention to detaildirectly influences a customer's perception of the product. Even the best quality gear falls short in theeyes of consumers when it looks like shit. To this end, all PSL products showcase a clean and professionalappearance, while being designed to minimize the possibility of detectionduring shipping.

Packaging

Proper packaging is an important part of any UGL. When ordering Dom., proper packagingincreases the odds that the products paid for arrive to the customer in the conditionexpected. While broken or damagedproduct can happen as a result of poor postal worker handling, proper packaginggreatly reduces the possibility of this occurring. In my personal experience, out of the 400+amps I have received from PSL in the last 6 months, all arrived in perfectcondition. With amps being one of themost delicate items to ship, a 100% success rate is proof-positive of PSL'sexcellent packaging.

When ordering INTL. proper packaging not only ensuresproduct stability, but reduces the probability of detection.

These are just some of the reasons why I considerPSL to be a first-class operation. In myexperiences with both PSL and the products they carry, I have had nothing but positiveexperiences with them and if the reviews all over the boards are anyindication, I would say everyone else tends to feel the same way. While we cannot get into pricing details orshipping times in this thread per rules of the board, I can assure you that weare more than competitive for what you get and right on par with the rest ofthe UGLs when it comes to TIA's. Whenyou compare what you see above with your curent UGL, ask yourself if you aregetting the same return for your money. I genuinely hope you are, as there are several good UGL's out there Isupport, but if not, why should it remain that way?

The raw materials used to make any steroid product are crucial to its success. Nothing is more important than the quality of the raws & carriers when it comes to determining product quality. Unfortunately, many UGL's use polluted, low quality raws from cheap sources...and while they may (or may not) contain he primary ingredient, the likelihood of ending up with raws which are pure and properly dosed is low. More so, trying to maintain anytype of consistency or product standard is almost impossible, as both purityand potency can vary considerably from one batch to the next, depending on the manufacturer which produced them.

I have been saying this for years, Pre ORD, there were only a few "well Known" steroid powder manufacturers. Their standards were high when it came to their facility as well as their manufacturing process itself. But since then, Many more companies now produce steroid powders that really have no business in doing so. They are ill equipped at best.
This is just the first step in the process and UGL's as well as Home brewers are getting their powders from these same ill equip companies.

Hence the reason that we now see more and more problems with home brewing.

Nice article Mike!!

Mike, you are a great salesman. A true gentleman and a scholar. I'd love to try these products in the future. You have me sold.

I have been saying this for years, Pre ORD, there were only a few "well Known" steroid powder manufacturers. Their standards were high when it came to their facility as well as their manufacturing process itself. But since then, Many more companies now produce steroid powders that really have no business in doing so. They are ill equipped at best.
This is just the first step in the process and UGL's as well as Home brewers are getting their powders from these same ill equip companies.

Hence the reason that we now see more and more problems with home brewing.

Nice article Mike!!

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Mike, you are a great salesman. A true gentleman and a scholar. I'd love to try these products in the future. You have me sold.

I am sure you will be happy.

Back