• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

First order with Olympus

deathrattle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys....excited to give olympus a try.

Just placed my first order. Ordered a bunch of test p, npp and mast p. The sale they are having is too hard to pass up.

Will let everyone know when td happens ....so far everything went smooth.

Awesome! You gonna be more than happy OP is one of the best at what they do. EZ, 5150, and damaster got ya covered! Looking forward to hearing about your TD!

Good Luck on your cycle bro. I'm awaiting a TD also. Doing research before my order showed me OP has an awesome reputation. All good dudes. Get Big Bro!

Olympus is a very solid source, air tight, they got the kick ass gear, the speedy ta, and they have my boys the titans !! I can call them our friends because we share a upmost respect for eachother, and value that professional relationship. We have built alliances with a couple awesome sources because we share the same goals... Client first, and respect the business community. Olympus will always take care of you, go now and get big, go my friend !!

Bones

Olympus is a very solid source, air tight, they got the kick ass gear, the speedy ta, and they have my boys the titans !! I can call them our friends because we share a upmost respect for eachother, and value that professional relationship. We have built alliances with a couple awesome sources because we share the same goals... Client first, and respect the business community. Olympus will always take care of you, go now and get big, go my friend !!

Bones

Bones, you are the man. Thank you my friend!!

Thanks for the chance to serve you bro. You won't be disappointed. Keep letting us know how things are going too bro

Bones

Dood! Thank you for being such a stand up guy. Much respect to you and the pound!

Hey everybody. I just registered and im not sure if i am in the right place.

My baby infant died of SIDS a couple of days ago and I'm trying to piece my life back together. One way I plan on doing this is by getting in the absolute best shape possible. I am not a novice to anabolics and have done several cycles in my life but it has been years. Now, I am looking for the most reputable, legitimate place where I can maybe find what I'm looking for. I can't find a website for olympus to order so I am under the assumption that it is by word of mouth only?

I will do whatever it takes to get what I need to get. I respect each and every body so whatever process is necessary in order for me to order with Olympus I will undertake.

Please let me know what I can do or where I can order. It would be greatly appreciated and help me get my life back on track. I just want to be a good honest costumer/consumer and get some help. Guys please help me out I'll do whatever I have to. God bless you and thank you all

-j

let me know any way I can help sir I would really appreciate having the opportunity to be a customer of you and your company. Appreciate you God bless-

Thanks for the chance to serve you bro. You won't be disappointed. Keep letting us know how things are going too bro
Dood! Thank you for being such a stand up guy. Much respect to you and the pound!

If your post count is over 10 you can pm me or Ezskanken. So sorry for your loss, prayers to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Just registered and just trying to figure out the process on how everthing works. Heard nothing but great things from you guys

Adonis, MR JONES, go to the Olympus Site and go to the post count thread and make enough posts to get a total of ten posts. It matters not what you post or content of such posts.
Once you get 10 posts then you can PM Anabolic 5150 or Ezskanken and they will hook you up with a list and instructions.

Get Shredded!
Adonis, MR JONES, go to the Olympus Site and go to the post count thread and make enough posts to get a total of ten posts. It matters not what you post or content of such posts.
Once you get 10 posts then you can PM Anabolic 5150 or Ezskanken and they will hook you up with a list and instructions.

Thanks Turd Hammer. I appreciate the help

If u don't believe anyone else u can believe me I order my shit just a few days ago and got every thing about an hour ago. These guys rule!

If u don't believe anyone else u can believe me I order my shit just a few days ago and got every thing about an hour ago. These guys rule!

Good shit bro. i appreciate the feedback. cant wait to try these guys out

well 10 posts I guess it's time to go search the forums im sure theres plenty of stuff to talk about. appreciate all the help

TD Received in a timly manner and everything was there and looks gtg. Thanks Olympus...couldnt have gone smoother.

Back