• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

first cycle

super red23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok. Just got my order in the mail today. Two vials of test cyp 10ml 250mg/ml. 40 1mg tabs of arimidex, 40 5mg tabs of finasteride, and 60 20mg tabs of nolvadex.
Here's my plan for the test
Week 1: 750mg front load
Weeks 2-12 375mg
30 day bridge of 10mg ed d-bol to help maintain some gains while my hpta partially recuperates, then run my nolva until its gone. prob 40/40/20/20/20/20
My question is this; how should i take the fina and a-dex? and also how should i go about hcg administration?

Bump

Only 4 days in and i have that "on" feeling. Instant boost in strength, endurance, recovery and mood. This is going to be great. My expectations are high for this run.

I was thinking about running hcg during the last half of the cycle and also when the ester is clearing after my last injection.

Maybe the bridge into pct with low dose d-bol sounds a little unconventional. I'll think about that one. I still have 11 and a half weeks to think about it.

Your feeling Test C after just 4 days on?? I need to get me some of that, Test C usually takes until the 3-4 week to kick in which is why most front load the d-bol or Test P the first 4 weeks.

Your feeling Test C after just 4 days on?? I need to get me some of that, Test C usually takes until the 3-4 week to kick in which is why most front load the d-bol or Test P the first 4 weeks.

Yeah, I'm feeling the effects of the test in my system. They say test cyp and enth peak after about three days.
I think what they mean is you start seeing and noticing the gains in a few weeks. I had an awesome workout last night, arms pumped up three quarters of an inch without spinning my wheels too hard! Got twice the reps on my pullups and got more reps on my curls.

With a kick start of d-bol, the gains would come almost immediately cause most of the gains are non androgen receptor modulated (water weight).

I've had Test E and Cyp kick that fast as well... I'm not suggesting it was full blown/mid cycle kick but I felt a good pump!

Good luck brother

Thanks for the good luck, digs.

I did my second injection today of my front load (I'm doing twice weekly injections). Because my syringes are only 1ml, I have to do two at a time for my front load. So technically I've done four injections so far. Two in the glutes and two in the quads. FUCKING PIP FROM HELL in the quads! Buttcheeks only from now on... Thank GOD

Back