• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

7 weeks into Sust250, not sure if my expectations were high or gear is bunk???

550hp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Before I found this amazing forum I sourced locally some Sustanon250... Been using it Monday's and Thursdays 250mg per injection 500mg a week for 7 weeks now, 2 weeks ago I added anavar at 50mg ed... I still have that waiting around for something to hit hard feeling... The Var lead to those great var pumps at the gym once I added it, but nothing really has blown me away...I am 6'2 and 7 weeks ago I was 210lbs at a BF of 14%, Currently 223lbs, so a 13lb gain in 7 weeks but have also been eating 500 cals over my normal intake too...Haven't had BF done but visually I would estimate it is very close to 14%..My strength is up but once again nothing more than 10-15lbs or so on most lifts... I had blood work done pre-cycle, currently out of my home state till the end of this cycle... Dosing legit arimidex (thanks AY!) at .50 e3d...
I am 36 and its been about 6-7 years since I have run test...Just doesn't seem like I remember lol... Any thoughts? 7 weeks 13lbs sound about right? Small to moderate strength gains etc? Did I just set the mental expectations too high as to back when I was 28-29? Or should I attempt to source some legit stuff while away on vacation? Getting a little tired of hearing the dude you should be blowing up by now ribbings from my friends... My wife is just past 3 weeks into AY's var at 10mg's a day and she looks crazy already....
Thanks in advance

Labs would tell all you need to know... But 7 weeks in up 13lbs and 10-15lbs on lifts seems legit. IMO people think once you stick the needle in they expect you to blow up like a balloon.

The weight gain sounds good to me, but damn those strength gains wouldn't meet my expectations either.
Are you working harder, maybe doing more sets or more reps? Have you been working out more frequently? Any other performance enhancement besides 10-15 lbs improvement in some exercises?

Definitely upped the intensity, extra sets, exercises, squeezing out more reps, I guess on the positive side now that I think about it my recovery is ultra fast....

That's better than working out with 75 more lbs on the bench for example. The muscle grows pretty fast compared to tendons and ligaments. You're doing it like you should... Giving the joints a chance to catch up is better than benching a shitload more and just begging for an injury in the process.

The weight gain sounds legit and this isn't your first rodeo with gear so the results will never be like your first time but I would be tickled shitless with 13lbs of gain with no increase in BF lol

Hey guys, thanks for the reassurance! Getting old isn't easy lol!!!!

I think everything sounds right brother. I too would be disappointed in the strength department but like the others previously said it could just be your routine. I also agree with whoever said nothing will compare to your first cycle... You always remember your first ;)

Labs is your only way brother. Gear can be extremely underdosed sometimes. You may think you're adding 750mg a week but in reality you could be running TRT levels and not even know it. Labs are cheap and the best possible way in knowing what's really going on. I'd suggest browsing this site and getting a good list together of what you want tested as most doctors aren't knowledgable about AAS.

Good luck brother!

IML Gear Cream!
Up the dose....

Think I found away to get my blood work done while on vacation, my home state requires a doctors prescription but the state I am currently is does not, I will call a couple places Monday and get a definitive answer...You guys are right no sense in guessing mine as well know for sure if possible... If anything it will stop my mental second guessing....

Up the dose? Naw, maybe next cycle, but you're right on target.

Think I found away to get my blood work done while on vacation, my home state requires a doctors prescription but the state I am currently is does not, I will call a couple places Monday and get a definitive answer...You guys are right no sense in guessing mine as well know for sure if possible... If anything it will stop my mental second guessing....

Get your labs just on general principle. But 13 pounds of solid muscle in 7 weeks sound pretty good to me. If in 5 more weeks you gain 7 more lbs which is about half of what you gained so far with almost the same amount of time "on" you'd have a damn good run with a20 lb gain on a typical 12 week cycle...

Back