• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Proviron

Tris10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone know anything about women taking proviron? I've tried doing some research and although I have found some, there isn't a lot. What I found was 25mg a day is a good dose. "[FONT=&quot]In combination with a diet, report an accelerated fat breakdown and continuously harder muscles."

I LOVE Proviron! lol

Thanks in advance![/FONT]

Does anyone know anything about women taking proviron? I've tried doing some research and although I have found some, there isn't a lot. What I found was 25mg a day is a good dose. "In combination with a diet, report an accelerated fat breakdown and continuously harder muscles."

I LOVE Proviron! lol

Thanks in advance!
It has been used in some studies, and off label in HRT in some women but it is by far the go-to method.
What exactly are you attempting to achieve in the first place?
It could be used but I would stay far from supraphysiological dosages.

I was just wondering how similar/comparable it would be to something like 10mg Anavar. As I said, I LOVE proviron lol Which is what triggered me to look into it for her. She's interested in the typical female goals... Cut some fat. Preserve muscle. Maybe build a little muscle. The usual lol Anavar has never really done anything for her sex drive. Proviron helps mine a lot.

I was just wondering how similar/comparable it would be to something like 10mg Anavar. As I said, I LOVE proviron lol Which is what triggered me to look into it for her. She's interested in the typical female goals... Cut some fat. Preserve muscle. Maybe build a little muscle. The usual lol Anavar has never really done anything for her sex drive. Proviron helps mine a lot.

They were both developed for entirely different therapeutic purposes. Var is more of a therapeutic agent that has a lot of off label properties, it can be used in a variety of different type of healing and rejuvenation therapies.. Mesteronlone was originally intended to replace testosterone to be used as an alternative with hormone therapy replacement, like most drugs throughout its years and trials it has proven to be successful in a variety of things including treating symptoms of depression. this is all information that I'm certain you're fully aware of. I'm simply just outlining that they really can't be comparable.

For a female, Mesteronlone could be used with success, this is all on paper. I do not know any females that have used it and I would not give it to any female.
I'm not a physician and I wouldn't even begin to make suggestions.

Var, legit var is tested tried and true.

Back