• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

!! For all carb lovers!! All about oats

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
FOR CARB LOVERS: ALL ABOUT OATS!!

Terms for types of oats:
•Oat groats{slang}: as whole grainy as you can get where oats are concerned. Unadulterated. Only the inedible hull has been removed. Cooks in 50-60 minutes.
•Steel cut oats: also called Irish oats or pinhead oats, these are just groats that have been cut into smaller pieces to speed cooking. Cook in 10-20 minutes.
•Scottish oatmeal: another version of groats that have been broken into bits, only these are stone ground instead of being cut. Cooks in 10 minutes.
•Oat bran: a high-fiber part of the oat that’s been removed and can be eaten separately. Oat bran can be prepared as its own hot cereal or simply sprinkled on your favorite bowl of breakfast to boost the nutrient content of every bite. Cooks in 2 minutes.
•Old fashioned oats: groats that are steamed and then pressed flat. Increasing the surface area this way and partially cooking them helps you get breakfast to your mouth faster. Cooks in 5 minutes.

Here are some super flavorful ideas if you have the time. Remember you can use an Instapotfor faster cooking times:

https://www.veggirlrd.com/cherry-maple-granola/

https://www.veggirlrd.com/coconut-mango-barley-breakfast/

It doesn’t have to be all whole grains all the time. If you’re currently eating quick oats, go one step to the left on the spectrum for Unprocessed. Chances are you will be amazed by the change in texture and you’ll have yourself a new favorite breakfast. I,
started blending McCanns Irish Steel Cut Oats and making a fine flour for protein shakes. It is much different than buying some oat flour that has been through various processes. It makes it easier to chug your post workout shake. Remember, all foods are not created equal and that is a fact!! People say, “ It is all about the Diet!”, yet they Do Not Prep. Prepping is the hard part! Cooking comes second and then comes the fun part, Eating your own Creations!!

*My top 3 Favorite Brands for Products are:
Bob’s Red Mill, McCann’s Steel Cut Oats, and Purely Elizabeth. Oats, spelt, grains, granolas, gluten-free items, and Organics.

Max

Btw: You can always use Quaker or Malt-o-Meal packets when your are on the run or in a pinch!!
Some are completely processed filled w sugar but hey, WHATEVER!! Lol

Love me some oats! Part of my morning ritual everyday.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I’m telling you! They can even help during a rip to keep your energy up throughout the day! I like to make em traditional but; for guys bulking up the grind and blend w protein powder works too! Those links have good ideas for peeps!!

Max

I put a scoop of vanilla protein powder in my oats every morning along with Almond/Coconut milk, taste amazing!

I put a scoop of vanilla protein powder in my oats every morning along with Almond/Coconut milk, taste amazing!

Makes it a nice way to increase the flavor and the protein for the morning!

Max

if youre in a pinch and need a decent meal replacement ... 2 cups oats, 1/2 cup golden raisins, i sliced up banana, 1 teaspoon brown sugar (optional), 2 scoops vanilla whey... a splenda or two if you have a real sweet tooth and want it as a dessert haha

I can eat oats all fuckin day. Love em lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

if youre in a pinch and need a decent meal replacement ... 2 cups oats, 1/2 cup golden raisins, i sliced up banana, 1 teaspoon brown sugar (optional), 2 scoops vanilla whey... a splenda or two if you have a real sweet tooth and want it as a dessert haha
I will try that!! I will take after my speed rounds!! Dark Brown sugar sounds phenomenal! I’ll mix it w dextrose for a sweet kick!
I can eat oats all fuckin day. Love em lol
That is awesome. A lot of guys tell me they get GI discomfort but, after trying Different Types their bodies adjusted and they metabolize it well.

Max

Been my morning routine for longer than I can remember. Crushed up walnuts, pecans, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries, A pinch of chia and hemp hearts. Cinnamon and Honey and half a banana and quarter of an apple (cut up) and a healthy portion of whole oats. Oh, the magic ingredient is a spoonful of crunchy peanut butter melted in the oatmeal (try it).

Been my morning routine for longer than I can remember. Crushed up walnuts, pecans, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries, A pinch of chia and hemp hearts. Cinnamon and Honey and half a banana and quarter of an apple (cut up) and a healthy portion of whole oats. Oh, the magic ingredient is a spoonful of crunchy peanut butter melted in the oatmeal (try it).

I use or eat all of those too!! I am a pepita monster!! Lol. I order all my seeds and nuts raw from nuts.com and roast them w olive oil, sea salt and cracked black pepper my self. I also do a hot jerk Jamaican mix, a southern cayenne hot mix, and a strong Indian spicy curry w extra tumeric. They are addictive!! The chia seeds and hemp hearts I order from Amazon: Manitoba Hearts(hemp) and Spectrum(chia)

Max

1/2 cup every morning with 12 oz egg whites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! That is a perfect Protein/Carb Start for the Day

Max
#sneakayolk

Terms for types of oats:
•Oat groats{slang}: as whole grainy as you can get where oats are concerned. Unadulterated. Only the inedible hull has been removed. Cooks in 50-60 minutes.
•Steel cut oats: also called Irish oats or pinhead oats, these are just groats that have been cut into smaller pieces to speed cooking. Cook in 10-20 minutes.
•Scottish oatmeal: another version of groats that have been broken into bits, only these are stone ground instead of being cut. Cooks in 10 minutes.
•Oat bran: a high-fiber part of the oat that’s been removed and can be eaten separately. Oat bran can be prepared as its own hot cereal or simply sprinkled on your favorite bowl of breakfast to boost the nutrient content of every bite. Cooks in 2 minutes.
•Old fashioned oats: groats that are steamed and then pressed flat. Increasing the surface area this way and partially cooking them helps you get breakfast to your mouth faster. Cooks in 5 minutes.

Here are some super flavorful ideas if you have the time. Remember you can use an Instapotfor faster cooking times:

It doesn’t have to be all whole grains all the time. If you’re currently eating quick oats, go one step to the left on the spectrum for Unprocessed. Chances are you will be amazed by the change in texture and you’ll have yourself a new favorite breakfast. I,
started blending McCanns Irish Steel Cut Oats and making a fine flour for protein shakes. It is much different than buying some oat flour that has been through various processes. It makes it easier to chug your post workout shake. Remember, all foods are not created equal and that is a fact!! People say, “ It is all about the Diet!”, yet they Do Not Prep. Prepping is the hard part! Cooking comes second and then comes the fun part, Eating your own Creations!!

Bob’s Red Mill, McCann’s Steel Cut Oats, and Purely Elizabeth. Oats, spelt, grains, granolas, gluten-free items, and Organics.

Max

Btw: You can always use Quaker or Malt-o-Meal packets when your are on the run or in a pinch!!
I was blending quick oats before I got on the powder carbs and i just couldn't get the chunks out without blender. Like flour chunks. Hard to get down but def effective. Made me full longer too(bad for me). Quick and easy 25g carbs tho and extra 150 cals. Not for me really but if u have food appetite i highly recommend

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Unsweetened almond milk (1/2 cup) 1 banana (1/2 mashed and 1/2 sliced), 2tbsp powered pb and cocoa (low sugar), rolled oats (1/3 cup)

every morning for the past couple months.... I eat 2 gala apples and an orange along with it.

and 4 fried eggs over easy..... and I lick the yolk off the plate like I’m a 5 year old and my wife gives me dirty looks...

that’s my breakfast

Attachments

• 42E0FCF0-6BA8-4BBD-8157-173E3062586C.jpeg
    42E0FCF0-6BA8-4BBD-8157-173E3062586C.jpeg
    509.1 KB · Views: 26
Unsweetened almond milk (1/2 cup) 1 banana (1/2 mashed and 1/2 sliced), 2tbsp powered pb and cocoa (low sugar), rolled oats (1/3 cup)

every morning for the past couple months.... I eat 2 gala apples and an orange along with it.

and 4 fried eggs over easy..... and I lick the yolk off the plate like I’m a 5 year old and my wife gives me dirty looks...

that’s my breakfast

I see chili, breakfast , all kinds of good meals in that pic! . I do grapenuts cereal w bananas and Greek yogurt and whey isolate and it looks similarly ugly!! We eat for fuel ⛽️!! Doesn’t always look good. I always tell guys/gals to post up even the simplest of meals; they impress me just as much. Especially if they post up EZ budget meals or really tasty cheap meals for BBers. Love fried Over EASY eggs. I didn’t realize that the runny yolk is the part that has all the good fatty acids and if it’s cooked you get all the protein but lose the micronutrients aka fatty acids. I do over easy, basted or soft boiled. Soft boiled is an art!! I have a little machine that does 12 eggs perfect! You can put into the refrigerator and they still have the runny orange middle! Delicious!! Some sea salt and pepper!! I actually make a cup of cottage cheese w eggs, avocado{sometimes a banana} and everyone thinks it’s gross! Great macros !! Even before bedtime.

Max

I see chili, breakfast , all kinds of good meals in that pic! . I do grapenuts cereal w bananas and Greek yogurt and whey isolate and it looks similarly ugly!! We eat for fuel ⛽️!! Doesn’t always look good. I always tell guys/gals to post up even the simplest of meals; they impress me just as much. Especially if they post up EZ budget meals or really tasty cheap meals for BBers. Love fried Over EASY eggs. I didn’t realize that the runny yolk is the part that has all the good fatty acids and if it’s cooked you get all the protein but lose the micronutrients aka fatty acids. I do over easy, basted or soft boiled. Soft boiled is an art!! I have a little machine that does 12 eggs perfect! You can put into the refrigerator and they still have the runny orange middle! Delicious!! Some sea salt and pepper!! I actually make a cup of cottage cheese w eggs, avocado{sometimes a banana} and everyone thinks it’s gross! Great macros !! Even before bedtime.

Max

tell me more about this “soft” boil egg machine....

Im interested...

I have a deep love for eggs.. best food ever in my opinion... cooked tho... I could never do raw eggs...

tell me more about this “soft” boil egg machine....

Im interested...

I have a deep love for eggs.. best food ever in my opinion... cooked tho... I could never do raw eggs...

Dash Express Egg cooker! Very simple and easy. Start with that one!

Max

Some plain ol cheerios are always good 2. Im always eatin oats tho, I can honestly just eat em by them self little post workout snack!
4b1fde9111d3041b5b7d72f39def42ce.jpg

Terms for types of oats:

Max

Hello,

Thanks for the information ....

Oats are surely one of the best glucide

I just bought 6 packs of Quaker and there is one thing that i cannot understand, when I take the Quaker brand in the composition it's written vitamins and minerals and with other brand it has no vitamins and minerals present in the composition.

I think all oatmeal must contain vitamins and minerals?

Oats + fish oil are amazing for the health.

Get Shredded!
Hello,

Thanks for the information ....

Oats are surely one of the best glucide

I just bought 6 packs of Quaker and there is one thing that i cannot understand, when I take the Quaker brand in the composition it's written vitamins and minerals and with other brand it has no vitamins and minerals present in the composition.

I think all oatmeal must contain vitamins and minerals?

Oats + fish oil are amazing for the health.

They have plenty of great attributes{micronutrients}along with macros and fiber!! A lot of these companies add vitamins/minerals : I try to avoid them and use the raw or least processed as possible. Oats have to be processed a bit or they are not edible. So Bobs Redmill or The Irish steelcut oats are great! I make ahead of time with fruit and natural flavorings. Sometimes you have to add water to refresh while heating! Lol

Max

Back