• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL Sponsered Clen Log

BigDaddy35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
4dafde8a84285490bc57fc1f6b375463.jpg

Received a nice lil TD, curiosity of Vision & PSL. I was selected as one of the participants to run a Clen Log. Initially, I just posted that I would have liked to try since I have never run clen before, but I am just about to start a bulk. I informed Vision of this, so he told me too bad I was stuck with him and was still selected anyway. So here I am, ready to give it a go.

Current Stats
5’10
205lbs
35yrs old
Been dropping weight since the new year since I let myself go with eating over the holidays and blew up to 225/230lbs.

Here is what I was thinking. I will start my bulk next week or the following, depending on when I can get bloods drawn. I will be on 600 test, 300 deca, start with 4 weeks drol(tabs)1st week @50 daily and then 100mgs for next three weeks. I will also be doing log on some inj drol but just waiting on it to land. It's still prob 4/5 weeks outs. I will probably do inj drol the last four weeks of bulk if it comes in on time. I am looking at 16-weeks but may stretch it to 20 weeks depending on how I feel and look at that time.
Now my question is, do you think I should run the clen with the bulk at the beginning? I know you usually want to try and lean out with it, but I think it might help me lose a little more stubborn fat before all the compounds kick in. Or option two push bulk back a month run the clen on my Trt dose 200mg test week. From what I have been researching here two weeks on and then two weeks off and repeat. That's about all the clen I have to work with at this time if I follow this dosing.

CLEN - 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off / repeat
Day/Dose
1 20mcg
2 20mcg
3 40mcg
4 40mcg
5 60mcg
6 60mcg
7 80mcg
8 80mcg
9 100mcg
10 100mcg
11 120mcg
12 120mcg
13 120mcg
14 120mcg

Now I have never run clen before, so I may change this up a little depending on how I respond to the clen and how I handle any sides that may arise.

Any feedback or insight is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dose looks good - may not even need that much! You have to do the diet part also so whenever your lean out is that’s when to run it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dose looks good - may not even need that much! You have to do the diet part also so whenever your lean out is that’s when to run it.

Yeah, the dose is just a planned dose as of now; I will adjust according to how I feel and how fast my body responds. I would prefer to keep the amount low and potentially get an extra two weeks out of them. I am just going to have to wait and see.

Following! Good Luck! Clen is in

Max

Ok, so after doing a bunch of contemplating the past few days. I have to decide to push bulk back a couple of weeks and give the clen a try by itself on my Trt dose. This way, I can see how my body responds to it since I have never taken it before and can give it a real review. It will also help me determine what, if any, sides I may encounter are from clen and not potentially related to any other compounds I will be taking.

I will start with my first dose today of clen @ 20mcg; I will wait till after my morning cardio each morning to take unless I have to work that day. Then I will be taking it right before my 12hr night shift as I tend to sleep through the day when I work overnight.

Today I did 1hr fasted cardio on the treadmill with a 10% incline at an average pace of 2.5mph, started at 2.0mph, and slowly increased speed until I ended at 3.0mph. I'll be going back to the gym later tonight to get a chest workout in, and I will try and get a pic of my current physique.

a4ff3e450988b452eb63b9063a0ff2bd.jpg

Ok, so after doing a bunch of contemplating the past few days. I have to decide to push bulk back a couple of weeks and give the clen a try by itself on my Trt dose. This way, I can see how my body responds to it since I have never taken it before and can give it a real review. It will also help me determine what, if any, sides I may encounter are from clen and not potentially related to any other compounds I will be taking.

I will start with my first dose today of clen @ 20mcg; I will wait till after my morning cardio each morning to take unless I have to work that day. Then I will be taking it right before my 12hr night shift as I tend to sleep through the day when I work overnight.

Today I did 1hr fasted cardio on the treadmill with a 10% incline at an average pace of 2.5mph, started at 2.0mph, and slowly increased speed until I ended at 3.0mph. I'll be going back to the gym later tonight to get a chest workout in, and I will try and get a pic of my current physique.

a4ff3e450988b452eb63b9063a0ff2bd.jpg

Good call with adding it after fasted cardio..
Look at that muff on her, my goodness!

Looking forward to your progress!

Ok, I hit the gym late last night after getting kids to bed. Did a chest and tricep work out , Incline barbell, incline dumbells, decline chest machine, dumbell flies, peck deck, cable pushdowns with various handles, and tricep dip machine.

I am weighing in at 208 before bed. I already messed up my dosing schedule on the clen. I for some reason was thinking they were 20mcg tabs and in reality they were 40mcg. Oh, and the tabs look really nice with EP stamped into them. I had already knocked one down when I noticed. I did notice a heart racing a little, Apple watch did show my resting heart rate was up from 80’s to 110-135. I also felt very minor jitters. Other then that no other issues. So I'll just plan to stay at 40mcg for the next day or so before bumping up the dose. I hope it helps with getting some of this weight off a little quicker.

Calories have been pretty low as I am trying to shed weight pretty quick. I have lost 25lbs already since mid-January. I started at 230lbs, really let myself go this past winter/holidays. Here is macros from diet.

652cd1760d2f206c78026332154d62ef.jpg

I have never been good at taking my photos, and after doing so, I felt like I still have a long way to go to get back into shape after seeing my pictures. I was trying to find one at 230lbs but I couldn't find any. I must have been hiding from cameras during this time.

699cea685f205019e246a9ca2d54f9ad.jpg

4cacfc253d3b15e5fcaa905a63df4af8.jpg

91a40355f9d0fef66723a67f5608d1a7.jpg

Good progress, stay the course. You can do it.. yes please stay at the 40 a few days and let us know how that works out for you and when you increase your dose . Looking forward to updates and your progression.

Ok, another day down at 40mcg. Woke up this morning still feel the effects from yesterday's dose of clen. Well at least laying in bed, I could feel my heart beating quick and a lite sweat while I was sleeping, but I am always hot when I go to bed no matter how cold I have my room.

I weighed in at 204 this morning. I went and knocked out an hour of fasted cardio. I couldn't make the gym today, though. Had too many meetings with contractors about my pool being built and running errands. Plus had to go into work tonight.

So the jitters definitely calmed down and I didn't notice that at all today. I felt my heart racing a little but not like yesterday. Today I could notice my body temp was warmer than normal for sure. Not crazy hot, but to the point I could feel it.

I was going to give the 40mcg dose of clen another day or two and bump it up. Should I jump to 80mcg or split the tab and try 60mcg?

Here are today's macros
c77278b24b4c283f13988fc455bb1e6a.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
All AAS makes me hot! Especially high test or tren, dhb. Ass too!

Max

Ok, another day down at 40mcg. Woke up this morning still feel the effects from yesterday's dose of clen. Well at least laying in bed, I could feel my heart beating quick and a lite sweat while I was sleeping, but I am always hot when I go to bed no matter how cold I have my room.

I weighed in at 204 this morning. I went and knocked out an hour of fasted cardio. I couldn't make the gym today, though. Had too many meetings with contractors about my pool being built and running errands. Plus had to go into work tonight.

So the jitters definitely calmed down and I didn't notice that at all today. I felt my heart racing a little but not like yesterday. Today I could notice my body temp was warmer than normal for sure. Not crazy hot, but to the point I could feel it.

I was going to give the 40mcg dose of clen another day or two and bump it up. Should I jump to 80mcg or split the tab and try 60mcg?

Here are today's macros
c77278b24b4c283f13988fc455bb1e6a.jpg

I would go to 60mcg first, see how things go for a few days. if your ok and side effects are to a minimum and you feel comfortable then I would bump it to 80mcg

Ok, I hit the gym late last night after getting kids to bed. Did a chest and tricep work out , Incline barbell, incline dumbells, decline chest machine, dumbell flies, peck deck, cable pushdowns with various handles, and tricep dip machine.

I am weighing in at 208 before bed. I already messed up my dosing schedule on the clen. I for some reason was thinking they were 20mcg tabs and in reality they were 40mcg. Oh, and the tabs look really nice with EP stamped into them. I had already knocked one down when I noticed. I did notice a heart racing a little, Apple watch did show my resting heart rate was up from 80’s to 110-135. I also felt very minor jitters. Other then that no other issues. So I'll just plan to stay at 40mcg for the next day or so before bumping up the dose. I hope it helps with getting some of this weight off a little quicker.

Calories have been pretty low as I am trying to shed weight pretty quick. I have lost 25lbs already since mid-January. I started at 230lbs, really let myself go this past winter/holidays. Here is macros from diet.

652cd1760d2f206c78026332154d62ef.jpg

I have never been good at taking my photos, and after doing so, I felt like I still have a long way to go to get back into shape after seeing my pictures. I was trying to find one at 230lbs but I couldn't find any. I must have been hiding from cameras during this time.

699cea685f205019e246a9ca2d54f9ad.jpg

4cacfc253d3b15e5fcaa905a63df4af8.jpg

91a40355f9d0fef66723a67f5608d1a7.jpg

Hell yeah bro you're taking this to a whole new level good for you man I'm proud of you dude and I'm super excited to see what happens here man.. you got this brother and we're all pulling for you..

I would go to 60mcg first, see how things go for a few days. if your ok and side effects are to a minimum and you feel comfortable then I would bump it to 80mcg

I'll go 40mcg 2 more days then go up to 60mcg and see how the sides are.

Just started reading this. FYI I have ran Clen many times with great results, but never during bulk? That kind of confuses me. Losing weight and dropping fat is all about cardio and deficit calories, not sure how that works when you have to increase calories to put on mass?

Did I mis-read?

Just started reading this. FYI I have ran Clen many times with great results, but never during bulk? That kind of confuses me. Losing weight and dropping fat is all about cardio and deficit calories, not sure how that works when you have to increase calories to put on mass?

Did I mis-read?

I was gonna try and see if it help keep that little bit of extra unnecessary weight gain off during bulk. I ultimately decide to use if for a few weeks before bulk to shed few more pounds of fat before i put on some good lead mass.

Weighed in today at 203.5. Then went and knocked out my hour of fasted cardio on the treadmill. Started at 2.0 and increased up to 3.0 over the hour. I also kept my clen dose at 40mcg today and will do the same tomorrow. The sides have settled down. I only knew my heart rate was up from my apple watch. Cardio this morning also seemed easier than usual. The one side I still am getting is waking up with sheets a little damp from sweating while I sleep. No issues going to sleep at all.

Macros today
c598e160f29c976394db65e047718148.jpg

Going to keep protein high for now and then Sunday or Monday; I will lower protein down to around 230 or so and have higher carbs that day. Nothing crazy, but just enough to try and kick up metabolism. It seems to have been working for me so far during this diet. So I imagine with the clen it should continue to help or potentially increase it some.

I was gonna try and see if it help keep that little bit of extra unnecessary weight gain off during bulk. I ultimately decide to use if for a few weeks before bulk to shed few more pounds of fat before i put on some good lead mass.

Got it makes sense.

You know this and I don't have to tell you its all about calories and food intake. I have always done clean bulk and clean cut. When I bulk up (not any more) I ate extremely clean and worked out hard. I never believed in dirty bulk. Why put on all the unnecessary weight and fat just to cycle again to cut it? I always gained solid 5-7 pounds but kept it all. I don't have any interest putting on 30 pounds of water and fat and lose it all after. Same thing cut, I keep the calories very low, regular daily cardio and works magic. I maintain a single digit bodyfat at age 56, 5'10 187 to 190.

Just my opinion.

Get Shredded!
Day 4
I woke up today weighing in at 202.5. Then I went and knocked out an hour of fasted cardio on the treadmill. When I got home I had my first meal of the day, and took my 40 mcg of clen. I didn't even wake up sweaty today. I barely felt any sides at all; tomorrow I am going to up my dose to 60mcg of clen. I'll prob do an update pic at one week and then again at the two-week mark. I will continue to do an hour of daily cardio until I get to my desired weight which is going to be around 190, maybe 185lbs.

Macros for today
0cc497d0202b18cb69e49a801bd25374.jpg

Day 4
I woke up today weighing in at 202.5. Then I went and knocked out an hour of fasted cardio on the treadmill. When I got home I had my first meal of the day, and took my 40 mcg of clen. I didn't even wake up sweaty today. I barely felt any sides at all; tomorrow I am going to up my dose to 60mcg of clen. I'll prob do an update pic at one week and then again at the two-week mark. I will continue to do an hour of daily cardio until I get to my desired weight which is going to be around 190, maybe 185lbs.

Macros for today
0cc497d0202b18cb69e49a801bd25374.jpg

Sounds good keep up the hard work and cardio. Make sure your getting in plenty of water.

Ok, so weight stayed the same today, 202.5. I did an hour of fasted cardio on the treadmill again. Took 60mcg today of clen. So far I don't notice any sides. I'll do another 60mcg tomorrow, and if I feel the same as today ill bump it up to 80mcg. Tomorrow I will have a small cheat meal for dinner, just to ramp up carbs for the day, and then on Monday right back to below 80 carbs. That's kind of where I have been shooting to keep them for now. Nothing fast food, I will make my favorite pan-fried chicken cutlets and some fresh homemade Italian bread with some EVOO and spices. After dinner settles, I will hit the gym, finally, it's been a few days. Hard to make it daily since I work nights and work 12.5hr shifts and have a 1.5 hr drive to and from work each day. I have been on four days in a row, so finally, I will get to hit a back workout tomorrow.

Macros today
99c8b92d8d40a11576782fe7d541a19f.jpg

Damn, I am tired. I have been up since yesterday at 3 pm. I haven't taken one sec of a nap. I finished my meals around midnight last night, got off work, and weighed myself after nothing but water for 8.5 hours, and I weighed in at 200lbs. A nice little drop in weight. I just have to see if it continues that way or if my Lil bit of a cheat meal messed me up. It wasn’t too bad a decision to go with filet minion steak, 12oz grilled instead of the own fried chicken cultets. Some homemade cheesy garlic bread and some regular Italian bread for dipping in oil (EVOO) with herbs and spices. I might have gone a little overboard with the amount of bread , but I didn’t have any other carbs today besides three small pieces of corn on the cob with dinner also. I upped my carbs and fats today for sure. I didn’t track my macros today, and I was too busy.

Took another dose of 60mcg of clen. I didn’t notice any side until I drank a raspberry ice tea monster because halfway through the day, I was dragging ass after working all night and staying up all day to work on the house. I did notice my heart racing a little bit but nothing crazy and shorty after it wore off. So no more monsters after taking clen. Tomorrow I will up the dose to 80mcg.

Forgot to post this up last night. I hope these aren’t getting to repetative and boring. My weight yesterday was at 200. I Knocked out an hour of fated cardio in the morning. My clen dose was at 80mcg grams and honestly I didn’t notice any sides. Even my sleep is normal again with no night sweats. I wear my apple watch all day to monitor my heart rate and you can see a bell curve where my heart rate increases and decreases throughout the day. I do notice I feel like the clen makes me more hungry. I Bumped up the dose today to 100mcg. I’ll will post again later tonight about how today went.

Here is yesterday’s Macros
e18cca2fa6558d0cf48ea715165c4cbc.jpg

Forgot to post this up last night. I hope these aren’t getting to repetative and boring. My weight yesterday was at 200. I Knocked out an hour of fated cardio in the morning. My clen dose was at 80mcg grams and honestly I didn’t notice any sides. Even my sleep is normal again with no night sweats. I wear my apple watch all day to monitor my heart rate and you can see a bell curve where my heart rate increases and decreases throughout the day. I do notice I feel like the clen makes me more hungry. I Bumped up the dose today to 100mcg. I’ll will post again later tonight about how today went.

Here is yesterday’s Macros
e18cca2fa6558d0cf48ea715165c4cbc.jpg

Damn dude how are you surviving on what is that like 1500 cals! No kidding you’re hungry, bikini girl diet. I couldn’t go that low.

Damn dude how are you surviving on what is that like 1500 cals! No kidding you’re hungry, bikini girl diet. I couldn’t go that low.

Yea it’s real low been trying to drop this weight pretty quick. But I wasn’t as hungry until I started the clen. It’s kind made my appetite increase more.

Another day in the books. Weight is holding at 200lbs last couple days. Still doing an hour of fasted cardio a day with 10% incline, averaging 2.5 mph. Cardio def is getting easier as the weight drops off and endurance builds up. My dose was at 100mcg clen today. Only side if you really want to call it that is a increased body temp. No jitters or night sweats anymore. Gonna up the dose to 120mcg tomorrow. With this being my first time running clen, what do you guys recommend for a max dose? I have about a week left before a two week break and another two week run of clen after that. Should I just hold at the 120mcg for the next week?

Macros
eab673b2efec5b45508be018d9873aac.jpg

Another day in the books. Weight is holding at 200lbs last couple days. Still doing an hour of fasted cardio a day with 10% incline, averaging 2.5 mph. Cardio def is getting easier as the weight drops off and endurance builds up. My dose was at 100mcg clen today. Only side if you really want to call it that is a increased body temp. No jitters or night sweats anymore. Gonna up the dose to 120mcg tomorrow. With this being my first time running clen, what do you guys recommend for a max dose? I have about a week left before a two week break and another two week run of clen after that. Should I just hold at the 120mcg for the next week?

Macros

Personally 120 is max for me. The only difference I felt increasing to 140 was severe jitters.

Macros

One thing I noticed with clen is that the shakes are temporary and I really only get them for a few days when I increase the dose. If I were to stay on the same dose without increasing, the shakes would go away after a few days. But no shakes doesn't mean it's not working so I wouldn't shoot for side effects. 120mcg is plenty especially for a first time user. If you can run 120mcg without getting bad side effects then consider yourself a lucky one but I wouldn't push it any further.

Back