PDA

View Full Version : Horse Power by Gearpro

BBruce
02-27-2021, 04:34 PM
So last week, Friday, I discovered that I needed to get some Equipoise, a friend of mine recommended Gearpro, so I made an order, Gearpro responded fast, we had great communication and my order was shipped out in the beginning of this week and today (8 days later) it arrived. Package was nicely packed and gear looked professional.

I just did my first shot, oil was smooth and in a few weeks I will report back with my results. Thanks to Gearpro for fast delivery, I知 sure we will do business soon again.

Durro
02-27-2021, 04:59 PM
That痴 a solid product line I haven稚 used in awhile. Good stuff!!!

Oldschoolone
02-27-2021, 05:04 PM
Throw up some bloods and let's see what's in those bad boys

AR-15
02-27-2021, 05:42 PM
Nice Haul bud! I知 pretty sure I値l be following your lead on my next cycle. Good luck brother!!!

BBruce
02-27-2021, 05:54 PM
Throw up some bloods and let's see what's in those bad boys

Im planning on doing bloods midway but I also take 400mg ew of Test C&Mast E so I知 not sure it値l be accurate reading of the EQ. Hopefully I値l feel a difference performance wise though.

maxmuscle1
02-27-2021, 06:27 PM
So last week, Friday, I discovered that I needed to get some Equipoise, a friend of mine recommended Gearpro, so I made an order, Gearpro responded fast, we had great communication and my order was shipped out in the beginning of this week and today (8 days later) it arrived. Package was nicely packed and gear looked professional.

I just did my first shot, oil was smooth and in a few weeks I will report back with my results. Thanks to Gearpro for fast delivery, I知 sure we will do business soon again.

Nice pick!! You are gonna do well with Cyp/EQ/Mast!! [emoji123][emoji123][emoji108]. Great choice and I definitely will be following Bbruce!

Max