• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

PCT Troubles

aja44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not going to post sponsor names, not looking to bash anyone. But I recently completed a cycle of Prop/Tren and started my PCT just about 4 weeks ago. I was planning to cruise at first for a few weeks in order to jump back on after 12 weeks to run a cycle to get ready for a show in Nov but decided not to do that show so instead started HCG the last 2 weeks on cycle and 7 days past last shots. I'm 3.5 weeks into PCT having run Clomid and Aromasin as my PCT as follows:

Clomid - 100mg w1, 75mg w2, 50mg weeks 3 & 4
Aromasin - 10mg ED

Had blood work done after 3 weeks on PCT and test levels were below 40.

Wondering if its worth finishing my PCT out the remaining few days or simply accept my PCT gear was bunk and jump on a cruise of Test E and get things up and order new PCT gear from a new source and run it after my next cycle?

Are you sure that number isnt your free test measured in ng/dl units? Is your free test is 40ng/dl. I think you could possibly have misinterpreted your results. Post with more detail.

My doctors office called me and provided results over the phone. She said it was 20 something and should be between 170 - 400+ range or something like that and that I need to setup a follow up visit with the Dr. to review and consult on possible TRT.

Back