• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

20 Year Olds Being Put On Clomid By HRT Clinics

either do a cycle or don't do a cycle.

My buddy was RXed clomid for low test and it did in fact bring his levels up a bit. He has never ran PEDs of any kind and last I checked he still is natty.

My buddy was RXed clomid for low test and it did in fact bring his levels up a bit. He has never ran PEDs of any kind and last I checked he still is natty.

I saw the NY Times agreed with alex jones the other day. Today's men are suffering low T (without ped usage)....and also low quantity/quality sperm.

We're still blaming plastic and soy, right?

He was also a Bernie sanders supporter so it makes sense....

Dumb. It doesn’t always and if it does, go off and they drop. Plus using it alone as a TRT most men feel like a female during peri menopause

I used to be opposed to this until I started seeing the results when working with Endos.

I have several clients as we speak on this, who have never used AAS in their life.

I feel like for non AAS users, there is a better overall result tbh.

I have a client now, mid 30s, lifts 3-4x per week. Just regular everyday kid, good kid, but never touched a drug in his life.

We have him on 25mgs of Clomid ED now for 2 years. He regularly tests at 1000-1100 n/dL

Which is absolutely extraordinary.

He has no sides in terms of organ stress, no sides, no moods, no acne. He tolerates it super well and is precisely ideal for his situation.

Meanwhile I have clients on HRT with their "doctors" who are using like 50mgs E2 weeks, bc they won't listen that their doctor is a fool and they are testing out in the 3-500 nano ranges, and crashed most of the time.

Back