• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shaving - A Definitive Guide??

pappybay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have looked for a nice sticky addressing shaving body hair for men and have not seen a good one yet. There are a few posts on whether to use Nair or not (seems to be a NO GO), but nothing on the best razors, do most people shave EVERYTHING, etc. Any links or thoughts. I am considering shaving. I am not a woolly bear at all, but I do not want to look like a "wus" either (if I shave). My wife shaves her legs every other day. How often do men have to shave? What if you have hair on your back (I happen to NOT have hair on my back), does anyone use rip sheets (not sure if this is the right term)?

Finally, for now, why do you shave? It is just a contest-related matter or do people shave for other reasons?

These are moderately stupid questions (maybe more than moderate), but I am curious about what others are doing.

I never shaved for a contest and I'm not sure if they use anything certain.

But normally... face - ED, back of neck - every friday, back/chest/under arms - mon/wed/fri, (use a razor for face and everything else is buzzer)

twice a week take care of my shit

I used this razor on a stick
bht650-action.jpg

Its like one of those soft touch razors.... anyway I shave my whole body with that thing. arms/legs/back/chest/butt cheeks.
0007502000023_500X500.jpg

this for my nose/ears/uni bow/facial hair touch ups
images

for the bean bag/ manscaping and armpits
images

for the anus hairs.

I use Nair For Men around my bhole, crack, and even around the sensitive skin around there.... I even leave it on 5 mins longer than suggested and I have zero problems with irratation. Shit works well

alot of the pro's use the Wahl peanut..i use something very similar and can groom my whole body.

twice a week take care of my shit

I used this razor on a stick
bht650-action.jpg

Its like one of those soft touch razors.... anyway I shave my whole body with that thing. arms/legs/back/chest/butt cheeks.
0007502000023_500X500.jpg

this for my nose/ears/uni bow/facial hair touch ups
images

for the bean bag/ manscaping and armpits

AWESOME

images

for the anus hairs.

Maybe slightly better than a weedeater....

Back