• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Fontloading

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok folks I hope Im not breaking any rules here but was reading around fitnessgeared and came across this write-up on frontloading:

http://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f383/frontloading-basics-dosages-56948.html

Ive always been interested in the idea of frontloading by have never really done it myself. Anyone here have any thoughts, experiences, or insights on a frontload? In my case Im interested in frontloading Test E. And from what I can gather following the protocol in the article and some other reading desired plasma levels can be reached by the end of week 1.

Sample: So if I plan on running Test E at 750mg a week I would multiply 750mg(weekly dose) with the ester frontload dosage(for Enanthate its 200mg) then divide by 100. This gives me 1500mgs in the first week divided into two injections. So Monday I would need 750mg and Thursday I would need another 750mg, then after the first week just run a normal dose of 375mg Monday and Thursday.

So anyone care to chime in on this one? Is there really any benefit to frontloading?

I've done it a few times. Never really notice anything.

the concept seems interesting especially for Eq but even then i dunno, i had great results with a kick start on prop and a fast acting oral.

^ghis id rather save the test and kick it with dbol.

I've never tried it myself so I can't really comment much. I'd give it a shot and see what happens though.

I'm really not sure, I didn't notice much benefit. I do kick off the first 3-4 weeks with some added prop tho. Especially this go round since I cant add dbol until week 5 due to traveling.

I was going to suggest/ask that same thing. Why not do both esters in the beginning. For example if you want to run a long ester, pin that AND front load a short ester till the long kicks in properly.

In theory it should work but most users usually don't report much difference in effect. I started this cycle with prop which IMO is the better way to go if you want results faster. I've read if you pin the long ester ED or EOD that it will build up faster too. I'm not sure on the science of that though.

Just my personal experience...

I used close to this same method on my second cycle. I ran a Test only cycle and front loaded 1 gram at the start of my cycle and 500mg every week after. Mg previous cycle had also been a test only cycle and from that experience I felt the gear kick I'm a lot faster. Now, a number of things could have caused that effect and I will never truly know but I remember ( many, many, many years ago ;) thinking it kicked at the start of my 2nd week. I never ran an AI back then so I put on a ton of water weight and really fast!

IMO it's not worth the gear. I'd rather kickstart with dbol, PROP or a short ester.

You could always grab A couple bottles of sust and just run that the first few weeks too. Short and long esters. I prefer the prop all the time. Just trying to throw out another option. I get to bloated of E or C at high Mg's a week.

I've used the method on several occasions.. Using various amounts to frontload with.. Meaning sometimes triple the dose. It will bring your blood concentration levels up more quickly.. But here is the downside that most frontloading articles don't seem to mention.. (I have a few of them on my site and was there in the beginning when the concept was first brought about)

The huge influx of hormones send your body into a state of chaos. Hence what is referred to as "test Flu". This is your body thinking it's being invaded and it fights back.. This is the way I see it and in the most layman terms I can think of to explain it.

Many never experience "Test flu" when they start a cycle.. But I have seen these same guys talk about feeling worn down as if they have the flu when they try frontloading.

so it's something to consider when thinking about frontloading.

This also lends credence as to why maybe pyramid cycling came about decades ago. A slow climb in hormone blood concentration is less likely to produce a negative reaction such as the "Test Flu" than the abrupt introduction of them..

Now while this may help in the beginning of the cycle.. With all the knowledge we have learned over the years, I don't see a need to pyramid off of them as the half life of the steroids them selves will do that already. It's like a built in cycling off.

just my 2 cents

I've used the method on several occasions.. Using various amounts to frontload with.. Meaning sometimes triple the dose. It will bring your blood concentration levels up more quickly.. But here is the downside that most frontloading articles don't seem to mention.. (I have a few of them on my site and was there in the beginning when the concept was first brought about)

The huge influx of hormones send your body into a state of chaos. Hence what is referred to as "test Flu". This is your body thinking it's being invaded and it fights back.. This is the way I see it and in the most layman terms I can think of to explain it.

Many never experience "Test flu" when they start a cycle.. But I have seen these same guys talk about feeling worn down as if they have the flu when they try frontloading.

so it's something to consider when thinking about frontloading.

This also lends credence as to why maybe pyramid cycling came about decades ago. A slow climb in hormone blood concentration is less likely to produce a negative reaction such as the "Test Flu" than the abrupt introduction of them..

Now while this may help in the beginning of the cycle.. With all the knowledge we have learned over the years, I don't see a need to pyramid off of them as the half life of the steroids them selves will do that already. It's like a built in cycling off.

just my 2 cents
Makes sense bro

Back