• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feeling good.

zombie777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So today I ran into a fee guys I haven't seen in a while and first words were " damn boy you been working out!". Followed by " you using steroids"

Made me feel like a bad ass. Lol. How many times do you guys run into situations like that?

This is the first time in years I have had those types of comment. kinda giving me a big head! Lol.

i deff feel you bro, i use to be 130lb endurance athlete and then i put on 50+lbs and people are like whoa! what happen!? you look great! you dont look sick anymore lol. its a really nice feeling knowing your hard work is paying off. feels good.

Well I'm 5'8" 196.5 have been from 120-230
And haven't been in shape in some years. To me I'm lacking a lot but seems like a lot of ppl don't think so. With 16.5" arms I guess it shows off more to the regular Joe but I'm shooting for more chest to balance the oversized arms out.

i have always been in shape but health and fitness is always a work in progress! so keep it up bro cause your doing something right!:winkfinger:

That's awesome mane. Nothing better than a couple ppl wanting to know what u do to get that way. Lol. For a couple minutes I bet you felt big as shit.

Had something similar happen when I visited my main work office. Hadn't been there in a while and got several comments. Couple guys asked what I was taking. Since it was work I couldn't be completely honest. I said lots of protein and vitamins. Lol, MLG vitamins. I did get a bit of a big head the rest of the day. So I feel ya zombie, let's see what kind of comments we get this time next year. I plan on being ripped like a mo fo! Lol, we'll see.

Hell yeah jas I'm looking for pure size with minimal fat gains for the next 24-36 months then drop bf% to around 9-11% its the lower stomach that's hindering me.

That's an awesome feeling. It's good to know sometimes that you're not the only one seeing your progress. And the answer to "are you on steroids" is always no!

its always nice to get a compliment or noticed....i do hate when the first question is damn your gettin big bro...followed by you on steroids....

IML Gear Cream!
People compliment me but I have NEVER been asked if I was on steroids...I'm not sure how I would respond....I don't like to lie

Back