• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cloudy gear???

jmpman23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I know someone who received cloudy gear from their source. I told him to contact the source and let them know, but is cloudy gear still usable if heated up? I've seen plenty of posts about people saying they were able to fix it, but is this safe and actually a realistic option?

I had one I heated up and it cleared right up. Its up to you though. If your not comfortable taking it just pm a rep and they will take care of you and replace it.

Well it's not in regards to me so it's up to him if he wants to contact his source, which is private and doesn't have reps. How did you go about heating it and did it still pin fine?

Anyone have experience on heating up gear? Did you have to do it everytime you want to pin or did it clear up after heating?

There has been a lot of discussion on this recently. Gear should never be cloudy. That said I have received cloudy gear and reheated just using hot tap water and it cleared, and stay cleared. I used it, and it was fine. If I had to keep reheating it, unacceptable, trash If it doesn't clear at all, big unacceptable, trash. Fact is, top notch gear is NEVER cloudy.

Boil water and remove it from the flame, pin the top of the vial with just the needle (no syringe,) shake the vial and it should be good. The only time I had to reheat gear was because it crashed and never had to do it again.

Crashed gear is a completely different story. That is usually due to the oil getting too cold, and the test falls out of suspension. Totally acceptable to reheat.

Crashed gear is a completely different story. That is usually due to the oil getting too cold, and the test falls out of suspension. Totally acceptable to reheat.

I didn't realize it said cloudy, but yes you are correct. I would never pin cloudy gear.

I got gear that seperated every time and had to reheat every time. Looking at it I realized why. The bottom half of the bottle was test powder and top half oil. Way too much test for the oil to desolve it. Like pourin salt in water pour a little it desolves keep pouring and salt just piles up at the bottom. I'd heat It then pin it. Strong stuff too.

IML Gear Cream!
No excuse for cloudy gear, no matter what the source tells you.

There has been a lot of discussion on this recently. Gear should never be cloudy. That said I have received cloudy gear and reheated just using hot tap water and it cleared, and stay cleared. I used it, and it was fine. If I had to keep reheating it, unacceptable, trash If it doesn't clear at all, big unacceptable, trash. Fact is, top notch gear is NEVER cloudy.

completely agree. :winkfinger:

I'd be pissed if i got cloudy gear...
But to tell you the truth, I'd probably try to heat it up and if it cleared, pin it anyways.
But I'd tell the rep that they will never get another order from me unless they sent me some clear gear on the house. Since that's unlikely, I'd never use them again and if the rep was an asshole, I'd put em on blast publicly.

I agree and wouldn't touch cloudy gear. But I tell you what will make it that way. Is a touch of water. I have phamacy grade year that my doc gives me for trt and i had washed out a syringe with water and thought i got it all out then took the test out of the bottle and put it in another one and it was cloudy then because there was just alittle bit of water in the syringe i used. Now the whole bottle is cloudy but i know its gtg because i made it that way by accident, lol but wouldnt trust it if i got it that way but could be what happend

Back