• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clen, DNP, ECA, T3, phentermine. Cutting drugs and appetite suppressants

buki1718

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Now obviously diet is very important and we shouldn't just toss in drugs to make up for shitty diet/training, but when things kinda stall and energy dips low, hunger increases etc. What are some of your go 2 supplements/ compounds to help aid in a cut or recomp. Hoping to hear what you guys have used in the past or using now. Wether the outcome was good or bad, side effects etc. Having trouble dropping bf and controlling hunger at this point of the cycle. NO that does not mean I eat like trash and Don't train. My diet is very clean and Trai. 2x a day 6x a week. Morning fasted cardio and lift later on in the day. So let me hear some stories from some of you guys on here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Good tren, t3/clen, ketotifen. 4-5 black cold brew coffees , gh/peptides . A couple new ones to try as far as sarm/peptides out there. Orals that kill appetite. Lol

Max

Guess I should include my current/ cycleprotocol lol
Test/tren/var/superdrol
500/315/50/20
Also 1200mg injectable L-carnitine everymorning fasted cardio

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DNP Pros:
DNP was best protocol ever. I get lazy thru Christmas bulking and slinning. DNP @ 500 mg for 8 days will shed close to tenlbs of pure FAT. BUT, it really should be a rear event.
Nothing burns fat faster, not even close
You can eat 3,000 - 4,000 calories ED and loose fat

DNP Cons:
Bed sweating
wife says cum stinks
wife says I'm wet like a fish (no sex on DNP unless you got a sweaty Betty)
looking/feeling like you have a fever 24-7
Guaranteed to eventually cause cataracts, some sooner than others
Possible random organ damage due to DNP free radicles
CAN BE FATAL AS, it can cause hyperthermia and body temps of 106+

I ran DNP often near end of blasts and over years I developed cataracts so bad I couldn't drive at night. I was 49...keep the dose low. I have equal success with 250 for 20 days as 500 for 8. 250 is a lot less sweat!

Last edited:
Back