• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dom vs Intl

robbiek426

Uncle Z Representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I get this question all the time and I am sure the question has ran through your head when placing your order. The answer is strictly up to you. We are very proud to offer two top quality lines that are sure to impress. Our international line has a vast and long standing history of being some of the best product produced in Europe and it will surely live up to your expectations. For those who worry about the particular risks involved with that side of things we are very proud to offer an outstanding line a little closer to home. The Dom EP is second to none. It is made with the same great powders, the same protocol and has very strenuous quality standards that it must meet before it ever hits the shelf to be sold. If you have any questions about the product, ordering information or just a simple question, please feel free to find and PM any one of the Z reps here. We will all gladly assist you in making the right decision for you and putting your mind at ease. If you do not have a high enough post count to PM, go ahead and post your question in this thread and I will answer you directly in open forum! Thanks everyone!

Back