• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Winter Blast

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry guy’s my power was out for 12 hours yesterday and now back off again. I have to keep my phone charged for emergency’s and can only check my inbox a few times a day. Please be patient and check with Sam if I don’t respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I’m back on. Three day’s of power outages, and the longest was 18 hours. Came back on and went out for 12 hours. Yesterday was on for for a hour then out for a few more hours. What a shit show!! Hope everyone is staying warm out here.

Last edited:
Wow I’m back on. Three day’s of power outages, and the longest was 18 hours. Came back on and went out for 12 hours. Yesterday was on for for a hour then out for a few more hours. What a shit show!! Hope everyone is staying warm out here.
I feel you man, Ercot Blows dude. Today was my first day back online with both power and water.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I feel you man, Ercot Blows dude. Today was my first day back online with both power and water.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Same for me brother! I had my phone, but didn’t want to kill the battery in case of emergencies. Today I finally got back WIFI.

Back