• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

crystals in my gear...

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got some liquid var in the mail today has crystals and little bubbles in it.... Is the gear bad?

ya ill post pic.... Its werid all the stuff sits on the bottom until i shake it...

1069288_556237794437114_126011851_n.jpg

It's oral right? If so liquid var always has it settling at the bottom. Most suspensions won't keep var floating around. Just shake really good before you take it every time and your good to go.

I shake it i heat with blow dryer for 3 min... It clears up then goes back.... all the solution sits at the bottom your saying thats normal for liquid var?

69008_556257321101828_1581588731_n.jpg

Heres another pic after min on the blow dryer shook the shit out of it....

IML Gear Cream!
How is liquid var compared to pills?? I love the pill form

I shake it i heat with blow dryer for 3 min... It clears up then goes back.... all the solution sits at the bottom your saying thats normal for liquid var?

Boil water then remove it from the flame and place the bottle in it. I felt the blow dryer didn't reach a hot enough temp for me. You can pin the top to ventilate or just screw off the top (but leave it on a little so nothing gets in.) The var just keeps coming out of suspension thats all. You can contact the company or just keep heating it each time.

How is liquid var compared to pills?? I love the pill form

If it's legit then its the same no matter what, just a different form. I always try to stick with pills. Who wants to carry around a bottle of liquid at work lol.

Boil water then remove it from the flame and place the bottle in it. I felt the blow dryer didn't reach a hot enough temp for me. You can pin the top to ventilate or just screw off the top (but leave it on a little so nothing gets in.) The var just keeps coming out of suspension thats all. You can contact the company or just keep heating it each time.

If it's legit then its the same no matter what, just a different form. I always try to stick with pills. Who wants to carry around a bottle of liquid at work lol.

^^^touche lol

just pinned it 1 ml in shoulder hurt like hell a lil thicker than usual oil

By the looks of the oil I thought it was a oral myself. I couldnt imagine pinning something with all the product floating around in it. Def dont look good if its a injectable! just my .02

You carry your Var to work? You're brave or just had better luck than I do. I also live a mile from my office so it's convenient.

OP I believe you're supposed to take it orally, not inject it. Must've hurt like hell.

You carry your Var to work? You're brave or just had better luck than I do. I also live a mile from my office so it's convenient.

OP I believe you're supposed to take it orally, not inject it. Must've hurt like hell.

I carry a cooler with food and different types of pills so people don't question. Plus it depends on what you do for a living.

This is probably a stupid question; but if you were to pin an oral, would it still "work"? Or is the delivery method to different for it to work?

Man that doesn't look right. Kinda scary. Hope all went well. If it was an oral what could've happened.

Put a frying pan on med heat and put vial on it for a few mins. Should be fine. I had same prob with some liquid proviron.

If its a suspended oral just shake it up no big deal if its inject its crashed and I'd contact source yea u Can fix it but y

Ive never seen any source have injectable var. Is it out there? Anywhere?

upon further stupidity I did pin it yesterday... 1 ml into delt... it swelled up a little but thats it a little lump... i was under the impression it was injectable with the pinable stopper and what not and ya my shoulder hurt for a little the swelling has gone down a little i feel find... Live an learn... My source still hasnt gotten back to me but im sure its a oral soultion...

Back