• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Helios

buki1718

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I apologize in advance if this isnt allowed, but have any of you guys tried GC helios yet? If so what dosages ran and what to expect? Been thinking about picking some up for a while and now that GC has some well.. might as well order some since I need some MORE SHIT lol. That ATIPP blend is

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I apologize in advance if this isnt allowed, but have any of you guys tried GC helios yet? If so what dosages ran and what to expect? Been thinking about picking some up for a while and now that GC has some well.. might as well order some since I need some MORE SHIT lol. That ATIPP blend is

i first tried at .3ml. I remembered using IA back in the day at .6ml and it hit me like a brick wall. This stuff did not unfortunately. I did feel it about 45 min later slightly. I did subq. Used it two more times, once at .3 and another at .5 before covid hit me. I cant say i really felt it much compared to my past use with a water base. Now that im back in the gym im going to hit .5ml tomorrow IM and see how it does.

i first tried at .3ml. I remembered using IA back in the day at .6ml and it hit me like a brick wall. This stuff did not unfortunately. I did feel it about 45 min later slightly. I did subq. Used it two more times, once at .3 and another at .5 before covid hit me. I cant say i really felt it much compared to my past use with a water base. Now that im back in the gym im going to hit .5ml tomorrow IM and see how it does.
Keep us posted brother. Glad your feeling better

Not anything out of this world. I find it harder to catch my breath because the heart rate is fast on heavy lifts. That was most noticable but not any real shakes. Also take it with 50mg if his TNE. Which is goooood shit. But i will try .6 tomorrow, thursday, for back day IM again and see how it feels. If it ever gets to to doing a full ml ill call it quits, helios shouldnt have me that high on dosage and it wouldnt be worth the buy. But will again, keep you updated

Not anything out of this world. I find it harder to catch my breath because the heart rate is fast on heavy lifts. That was most noticable but not any real shakes. Also take it with 50mg if his TNE. Which is goooood shit. But i will try .6 tomorrow, thursday, for back day IM again and see how it feels. If it ever gets to to doing a full ml ill call it quits, helios shouldnt have me that high on dosage and it wouldnt be worth the buy. But will again, keep you updated
Sounds good man. Any changes in strength at all?

Back