• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Phentermine

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, who knows who has this right now?

A client of mine is looking and tbh I never ever keep track of this compound. Not a huge fan personally but nevertheless I have someone asking.

Any insight is appreciated :) Thanks

Same. I know there used to be a few but they are not around anymore. When I get enough posts, I can PM because there may be 1 that still has it.

I know it's all over the darknet.

I am sure you can pay a weight loss clinic cash for a script of it.

I know it's all over the darknet.

I am sure you can pay a weight loss clinic cash for a script of it.

There are always doctors who will prescribe it. That is where I last went.

Yeah there are clinics all around my area that prescribe it and go by scale weight and a chart. According to the chart most of us are obeese. Lol. I don't like it however. I can't eat shit on it.

Yeah there are clinics all around my area that prescribe it and go by scale weight and a chart. According to the chart most of us are obeese. Lol. I don't like it however. I can't eat shit on it.

Yeah, doc was using BMI. So according to that chart I was 50 pounds over weight. lol.

What did you run it at and how much weight did you loose? Daily dosage amount, how many weeks, etc. Thanks!

First time you use it, is the best.

I was recently divorced and in a bad place. Gained a bunch of "bad" weight...

Went to a weight loss clinic and got them at 37.5 mg pills used once a day. Had to buy all their shakes and shit but so be it.

I lost about 40 pounds in two months time.

I took it in the morning with a small breakfast. And didn't eat until dinner time which was just a reasonable amount of food.

It honestly took away all my hunger and make it really easy.

I have used it again with results, but my best experience was the first time.

Does your appetite and weight loss rebound any afterwards or no?

Looking to literally kill my appetite in the evening and at night before bed. Especially after training, cardio and my last meal of the day.

Been having these insane hunger pains late at night and all night long. Will wake up every 2-3hrs to piss and drink another bottle of water to avoid eating. Going on a couple months now and this shit is getting beyond old.

IML Gear Cream!
I feel like with anything you use like this to drop weight, once you stop, the weight will come back on eventually and then some more.

Well I am not a fan of Phen Phen, or DNP, in fact I refuse to assist a client with DNP, although I will admit I am very very experinced and expertised in DNP

I know enough that the risk and rate of error is too high.

Hell if I let a client use DNP, I may as well let them get the Biden vaccine aka the Moderna Covid vaccine

Isn't happening on my watch.

I can live with them using Phentermine in low doses. It's just not around much these days.

Years back it was like buying PEZ. Now it barely exists.

And maybe that is a good thing?

please refrain from posting links to sources that are not paid sponsors here. sponsors pay to be here. it’s not fair to them for you go around posting links to other sources free of charge.

you do realize that the source you posted sells all kinds of narcotics, correct? we do not need that garbage on our forum. you have been warned. your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

As Admin can you not correct this bc as of right now, the link is still active?

Well I am not a fan of Phen Phen, or DNP, in fact I refuse to assist a client with DNP, although I will admit I am very very experinced and expertised in DNP

I know enough that the risk and rate of error is too high.

Hell if I let a client use DNP, I may as well let them get the Biden vaccine aka the Moderna Covid vaccine

Isn't happening on my watch.

I can live with them using Phentermine in low doses. It's just not around much these days.

Years back it was like buying PEZ. Now it barely exists.

And maybe that is a good thing?

My experience... using the phentermine shrunk my stomach so that was good since after I stopped, I managed to feel fuller faster and eat less.

It was also good at breaking some shitty habits.

I don't use it anymore bc it was sorta habit forming, but it did serve as a good kick in the ass at getting my weight down.

Thank you for your concern.

By now I would have expected the moderators to step in and do their jobs. pretty soon there’s going be a whole new set of moderators on this form unless they start doing what they’re told. it’s a privilege and a honor to be a moderator here. It appears some moderators are not taking their responsibilities seriously. this has been noted and changes will be made.

thank you for bringing this to my attention. you’re a valued member here and we appreciate your participation.

If YOU'RE the Admin....you can do whatever the fuck you want.

IDK who the fuck you are, but I contacted the real Admin and you aren't him.

sir,
“the admin” hired me when he said he was going to take a step back for a little while and stop talking about politics. he needed some time off therefore I was his choice to take over as Admin. obviously he’s back now so there are two administrators. I only step in when “the admin” is not available. i’m still waiting for a moderator to delete your link. when that moderator does he’ll be the only one left on this board. all the others mods will be replaced immediately.

thank you for your continued interest in ASF,
Admin.

AAhh...I see what is going on.

Back