• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What gear should i get?!

nates0819

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all, so I'm currently deployed. Ill have an address in a week and I want some gear. I'm 225 lbs an 6 feet tall. I about 18% body fat. I'm looking to get leaner, but mainly just tighten up and get real strong. I'm thinking (water based) winstrol, and either test prop or Tren. What do you think? What are your recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Can't go wrong with tren brother. I love it.

how about winni? you have to shoot that every other day correct? and its mixed with something oil based?

Keep it simple..... test is best. Run a solid dose of test e and check your diet. Might even consider an EC stack.

just standard test 300-500? how often do i inject? you wouldnt stack with something to cut?

Keep it simple..... test is best. Run a solid dose of test e and check your diet. Might even consider an EC stack.

^^ this^^. Sounds good to me. What I'mplanning on doing. Tren sounds good, i might experiment with it down the road, but you know what they say, keep it simple, stupid. So for now, I'm keepin' it simple

just standard test 300-500? how often do i inject? you wouldnt stack with something to cut?

If its your first time with gear then yes just go with test.... cutting is all in the diet. Don't need to make it complicated your first time. Run test e or c at 250mg twice a week for 10 to 12 weeks. Keep an AI on hand but most important, have your pct lined up. But imo I think test prop is best for a first timer. If you decide you dont want to run gear or have probs you can discontinue and get pct started asap. If you go that route run prop every other day at 100-150mgs. Only prob is pinning so often. But I think you would be better off with just test for now. If you really feel the need for a cutting agent just try out the EC stack. Its simple cheap and proven.

If its your first time with gear then yes just go with test.... cutting is all in the diet. Don't need to make it complicated your first time. Run test e or c at 250mg twice a week for 10 to 12 weeks. Keep an AI on hand but most important, have your pct lined up. But imo I think test prop is best for a first timer. If you decide you dont want to run gear or have probs you can discontinue and get pct started asap. If you go that route run prop every other day at 100-150mgs. Only prob is pinning so often. But I think you would be better off with just test for now. If you really feel the need for a cutting agent just try out the EC stack. Its simple cheap and proven.

Couldn't have said it better myself. You'll be happy with just test brother.

Ill tell u what i did waterbased winny i did everyday and that shit hurts like a mofo lmao. Idk if id ever wana do it again. I absolutely love anavar. Var and test is good. But i am curious to try winny tabs tho

I would do test e. longer ester. U can throw prop in front for 4 weeks for a kicker. Then continue with test e. or jus do test e alone w.e floats ur boat . Im experimenting right now on a dbol teat e and anavar cycle. Dbols over started var two days ago. We will c lol

Hey Bro, So i'm going to chime in because I'm currently downrange and "cutting" is kind of my thing... So first off, Tren, Wong, NO NO NO. I'm sorry brother, if you haven't taking tren before you do not want to take it during a deployment. Your sleep with go to shit, you'll be sweating way too much and youI'm don't want the high BP and the anxiety that goes with tren being deploying. I'm not knocking on the answers that where provided above but some people don't know what we have to go through out here being deployed. So about winni, that's definitely a cutter but it will play havoc on your joints and wreck your cholesterol. I would go for Var. And with the Test, I would go with Test P, it hits you faster, doesn't hold as much water. Yes with Test P you have to inject more often, for your case, lets just say M, W, F but I like it better than the longer esters for cutting. And injectable winni does hurt like a mofo, almost to the point where you'll find yourself skipping doses because it can be so damn painful.

Listen to roidsr4m3. I've been downrange aswell and I agree with everything he said. Y'all stay safe.

Hey Bro, So i'm going to chime in because I'm currently downrange and "cutting" is kind of my thing... So first off, Tren, Wong, NO NO NO. I'm sorry brother, if you haven't taking tren before you do not want to take it during a deployment. Your sleep with go to shit, you'll be sweating way too much and youI'm don't want the high BP and the anxiety that goes with tren being deploying. I'm not knocking on the answers that where provided above but some people don't know what we have to go through out here being deployed. So about winni, that's definitely a cutter but it will play havoc on your joints and wreck your cholesterol. I would go for Var. And with the Test, I would go with Test P, it hits you faster, doesn't hold as much water. Yes with Test P you have to inject more often, for your case, lets just say M, W, F but I like it better than the longer esters for cutting. And injectable winni does hurt like a mofo, almost to the point where you'll find yourself skipping doses because it can be so damn painful.

Great advice. I too have been downrange and he hits the nail on the head. Finding out what sides you'll get from running TREN while in Country is a really bad idea! I've run Tren a nber of times and every time my anxiety has been insane. I don't really have problems with sleep but I do sweat my ass off... What I'm getting at is just like what he is saying to you; having some of those sides while downrange just isn't a solid decision IMO.

I love the Prop and anavar suggestions. Diet can be hard overseas but all SM's tend to make due with what we have and I know you'll do the same.

Good luck battle!

Back