• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Final suggestions ....

Dath

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up ASF family
Will be starting a blast here very soon and looking for any additional input :)

6'0
200-203
12% bf prolly lower after the summer cut :)
Will be a bulk cycle calorie intake will start at approximately 3000 increased by 200 per wk beginning 3 wks in and be fairly clean with a cheat meal In there 2 times a wk.
More then willing to get more detail posted up here on this if anyone is interested :)
Will also be running a log for this as well

Wk 1-4 -50mgs ED 20mgs in morning 30 Mgs afternoon Prewo
Wk1-8 700mgs test prop 100mg ED
Wk1-8 450mgs NPP 150mg EOD
Wk9-14 1050mgs test prop 150 ED
Wk9-12 525 Mgs tren A 75mg ED
Possibly winny added also wk 9-12 50mgs ED
Wk2-14 HCG 500ius x 2 a wk
Wk1-14 arimidex .5 Mgs EOD
Wk1-14 Caber .5 Mgs x 2 a wk
No pct roll back into cruise 200mgs a wk

What do you guys think or suggest. Not likely I'll finish with the winny but plenty time to decide this.[h=4][/h]

What's up ASF family
Will be starting a blast here very soon and looking for any additional input :)

6'0
200-203
12% bf prolly lower after the summer cut :)
Will be a bulk cycle calorie intake will start at approximately 3000 increased by 200 per wk beginning 3 wks in and be fairly clean with a cheat meal In there 2 times a wk.
More then willing to get more detail posted up here on this if anyone is interested :)
Will also be running a log for this as well

Wk 1-4 -50mgs ED 20mgs in morning 30 Mgs afternoon Prewo
Wk1-8 700mgs test prop 100mg ED
Wk1-8 450mgs NPP 150mg EOD
Wk9-14 1050mgs test prop 150 ED
Wk9-12 525 Mgs tren A 75mg ED
Possibly winny added also wk 9-12 50mgs ED
Wk2-14 HCG 500ius x 2 a wk
Wk1-14 arimidex .5 Mgs EOD
Wk1-14 Caber .5 Mgs x 2 a wk
No pct roll back into cruise 200mgs a wk

What do you guys think or suggest. Not likely I'll finish with the winny but plenty time to decide this.

Hey Dath,

Looks like a nice cycle. The thing that caught my eye the most 1) 200 extra calories each week? You're gonna be putting down 2,000 more calories each day at the end of the cycle compared to the beginning. The fat will pile on in the last few weeks of the cycle. It's harder to get calories down to increments of 100s, but 100 extra cals a week sounds better to me.

2) Prop for 14 weeks? Here's what I would do - run testE the whole time and kickstart with the prop. The testE will kick in full strength around week 5, at which point you can drop the prop. You'll be looking very pincushion with 14 weeks of injecting every day, brother.

3) Aromasin instead of arimidex, always.

4) What's that you're running at 50mg for weeks 1-4?

Hey Dath,

Dath^^^ appreciatte the feedback Rainier :)
I Should of have been clearer on a few things brother.

Looks like a nice cycle. The thing that caught my eye the most 1) 200 extra calories each week? You're gonna be putting down 2,000 more calories each day at the end of the cycle compared to the beginning. The fat will pile on in the last few weeks of the cycle. It's harder to get calories down to increments of 100s, but 100 extra cals a week sounds better to me.

Dath-^^^ by the end of the cycle should be putting away approximately 5200 ED- starting at my attempted daily maintenance of 3000 ED and upping it by 200ed starting In wk 3. Will be doing this by adding a few ounces of chicken/red meat per meal, additional scoop(s) of protein. Little women will be aiding me in this and weighing my food for the first time.

2) Prop for 14 weeks? Here's what I would do - run testE the whole time and kickstart with the prop. The testE will kick in full strength around week 5, at which point you can drop the prop. You'll be looking very pincushion with 14 weeks of injecting every day, brother.

Dath^^^(TYPO-prop will be for 12wks) I don't disagree with your thoughts here bud, but with short ester NPP and tren Ace I'll be pinning frequently already so if I did switch to E or C I'd be saving myself a couple injects and CC of oils a wk during the NPP portion of this run but my thoughts are the trade off for more stable blood levels with the Test P is worth the Injects. Quads,delts,glutes, lats all points I'll be using and even though I don't have the patience for slin pins for IM shots
I am prepared to do this tris, and pecs.

3) Aromasin instead of arimidex, always.

Dath^^^ I've always preferred arimidex during cycle....
I have aromasin and have preferred to use it in the past during pct...but since I won't be doing pct this time I'll have to rethink my plan and may consider going this route .. Appreciatte pointing this out bro

4) What's that you're running at 50mg for weeks 1-4

Dath^^^dbol

Also an additional info left out -test cyp will be introduced again during week 10

Answers marked In quote

Last edited:
Looks good but I think you're running the tren A a bit too short no?

Looks like a great cycle, Dath. Rainier hit on the only 2 things I would say. Due to PIP and just generally running out of injection sites, I have trouble continuing ED injections of prop much beyond 5 weeks typically. I prefer Aromasin, but many prefer ADex, and if you have a script which I'm assuming you do, it's the way to go. Good luck brother, and keep us posted on your progress!

*edit: I just saw you answered Rainier's questions. Ignore my repetition

Last edited:
Looks good but I think you're running the tren A a bit too short no?

Most would say any given amount of wks is to short Tren No?!? Lol

Seriously tho your right NBY I will be prepared to stretch it further along depending how the cycle/gains/sides have been but that won't be decided til the time comes. Going for 8 wks would be good only time will tell :)

Looks like a great cycle, Dath. Rainier hit on the only 2 things I would say. Due to PIP and just generally running out of injection sites, I have trouble continuing ED injections of prop much beyond 5 weeks typically. I prefer Aromasin, but many prefer ADex, and if you have a script which I'm assuming you do, it's the way to go. Good luck brother, and keep us posted on your progress!

*edit: I just saw you answered Rainier's questions. Ignore my repetition

Appreciatte the input/experience GS, I would say the same thing regarding the prop if this was originally posted by someone else. Ive pinned ace and prop for 9 wks before ED and the pip did take a slight toll but with frequent massages
(lil women is very experienced) it was tolerable and scar tissue buildup hasn't been an issue. I'm not gonna say I won't regret it but feel more then comfortable processing.
Regarding the aromasin it is scripted pharm grade as the adex is not so I'm definitely (and obviously should) rethink that my man.

Yeah for sure. The aromasin is a known quantity and no matter how reliable an adex source may have been in the past, it's still a risk IMO. Lots of bad tests floating around.

Enjoy that ling prop run, if I could run prop for a whole cycle I would, but alas, I am a pussy

At the beginning of this cycle I made the mistake of just assuming a research AI was gtg because I had used them before. Now I am 6 weeks into my cycle and dealing with beating back the beginnings of gyno, and negatively impacting my gains. I feel stupid. Be smarter than me haha

Answers marked In quote
Looks good. I'm still certain that 2200 calories more at the end than the beginning is too much, but you definitely seem to know what you're doing for the rest.

IML Gear Cream!
i am about to run somthing very close to your cycle i can not waite.test e,npp,tren a i will be pinning eod works fine for me.not hijacking thread but do you guys think it would be worth it to add masteron p to this cycle it will cost me arround 200-300 bucks for enough masteron.i mean with tren and npp i am going to get crazy results anyway but i have heard mast can help your test work better idk.

i am about to run somthing very close to your cycle i can not waite.test e,npp,tren a i will be pinning eod works fine for me.not hijacking thread but do you guys think it would be worth it to add masteron p to this cycle it will cost me arround 200-300 bucks for enough masteron.i mean with tren and npp i am going to get crazy results anyway but i have heard mast can help your test work better idk.
Sounds like enough, I would hold off of the mast.

Dath, this is a very similar cycle I'm planning next. Wanted to know your thoughts on running the Tren A higher than your Prop. I have been reading through a lot of the threads and it seems to be a 50/50 split.

Dath, this is a very similar cycle I'm planning next. Wanted to know your thoughts on running the Tren A higher than your Prop. I have been reading through a lot of the threads and it seems to be a 50/50 split.

^^^ it seems to be the new way of doing things AJA. What I'll say is those who do run the tren higher I see Rarely any complaints of any sides and have no regrets in doing so. My self the tren side effects have not been unbearable with my test higher though I have not ran it the opposite way. My question would be "how did you feel with the test higher before" and be open to expolring this tren greater then test ratio. I love test and who doesn't but also what goals does one have in mind. Hell personnelly that night sweats I was able to combat by dropping some carbs from my evening meals.
The time will come when I run tren higher to compare but at this point that's the most honest answer I can provide brother.

Bigben I would side with Rainier bro, 2-3 compounds IMO is plenty enough. More is not always better though Mast has some great effects, the ability to aid in controlling estro, strength, but seems to work better (full effect of the compound ) at a lower bf% as well. Have not tried Mast myself but 3 compounds I would say should be plenty at one time unless going pro is in the future. Just my .02 cents bro

Back