• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Carnitine

Kutsujutc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s the recommended doasage for a woman? Wife is use the amino asylum carnitine with subq injections. I haven’t been able to see what the recommended dosage should be. She’s using slin syringes as well.

200-600 ED is very common.

Really trial and error and you will see anywhere in those ranges for men and women used.

Is it ok to do sub q with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it ok to do sub q with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is but I will be honest, I feel like IM works way better.

I am a rep for AA and I use that product at this very moment, so my opinion is based on current experience with the exact product the OP is referring to.

But to each his own, whatever everyone wants to do. I am sure both Subq and IM work.

I have not seen a study to prove one or the other superior.

It is but I will be honest, I feel like IM works way better.

I am a rep for AA and I use that product at this very moment, so my opinion is based on current experience with the exact product the OP is referring to.

But to each his own, whatever everyone wants to do. I am sure both Subq and IM work.

I have not seen a study to prove one or the other superior.
I'm new here. What is IM?

Back