• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ar-r alcohol in clomid experiment complete

bigbal2943

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Experiment complete.

There is NO alcohol in RUI Liquid Clomid.

The Liquid Clomid is flammable but does NOT contain alcohol.

Test done with three alcohol swabs.

swab one dipped in alcohol - Turned black (positive)
swab two dipped in RUI Liquid Clomid- No change (negative)
swab three dipped in pink sugar solution - change after five minutes to grey (false positive)

Conclusion-

There is no alcohol in RUI Liquid Clomi and fructose does give false positive on oral alcohol test.

Has your agent ever said some stupid shit when you were putting on lots of lean mass in short period? Kind of worried my agent will think i'm using steroids if I gain 20 lbs over a couple months. Part of me really doubts they would even care or notice but I'm not trying to do time.

No. Honestly i dont think they care about AAS. They are concerned about narcotics and mind altering substances when it comes to testing. Unless arrested due to selling AAS or such

Alcohol would burn our of your system unless you were tested in a very short time after taking an ETOH containing substance. Your body burns off 1 drink an hour. Unless they are gong to do some type of advance spectrometry of a body fluid the alcohol would be gone.

Back