• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

anavar sub ?

Winstrol is pretty cheap. Both drugs are derived from dht, so they are similar in some ways.

Dont quote me but Tbol is supposed to be like a milder dbol but stronger than anavar.

Winstrol

Winny is on the opposite end of the toxicity spectrum from anavar. Honestly I really like methyl clostebol, it's very similar to anavar, legal, cheap and easy to get. 6-8 weeks and the dosage is the same on it as anavar.

Winny is on the opposite end of the toxicity spectrum from anavar. Honestly I really like methyl clostebol, it's very similar to anavar, legal, cheap and easy to get. 6-8 weeks and the dosage is the same on it as anavar.
Based on what brother?

Epistane will probably work

Winny is on the opposite end of the toxicity spectrum from anavar.

All orals are going to be hepatotoxic; some more than others... But as for saying Var is less hepatotoxic than winny is, in my opinion, misinforming. The "effective" dose of Var is going to be just as hard on your liver as winny is going to be.

All orals are going to be hepatotoxic; some more than others... But as for saying Var is less hepatotoxic than winny is, in my opinion, misinforming. The "effective" dose of Var is going to be just as hard on your liver as winny is going to be.

This is not correct. C17alpha-alkylated AAS cause SIGNIFICANTLY more elevation in libet enzyme than the alpha-alkylation used in anavar. Is it oricessedvbybthe lived, and will high doses cause elevation in liver values? Yes, frequently. Do these elevations come anywhere do sonwuatvwe areveth a:C17alpha-alkylated oral? Nor even close.

is there something else close to anavar except the price?

I would highly rec Tbol.
winny is a crappy steroid imo ( if its leading up to show fine, but other then that its all looks and not worth the sides imo.)

IML Gear Cream!
This is not correct. C17alpha-alkylated AAS cause SIGNIFICANTLY more elevation in libet enzyme than the alpha-alkylation used in anavar. Is it oricessedvbybthe lived, and will high doses cause elevation in liver values? Yes, frequently. Do these elevations come anywhere do sonwuatvwe areveth a:C17alpha-alkylated oral? Nor even close.

agreed!

its not as simple as just being liver toxic..

70mg var is not as liver toxic as say 70mg winny... not the same thing. but yes both are liver toxic.

I think winny can be good for pre-contest. but i dont think it have much value in terms of gains and the sides are not worth it in my opinion,. i would opt for tbol or even SD ( yes liver toxic) over winny personally.

Only reason I will us ewinny again is because i still have some sitting around from 4 years ago in suspension ( 30ml 50mg/ml) but after that i dont see myself using it again.

Last edited:
Not to jump on here and put my .02 in but have labs with Var at four weeks at 100mgs/day and Winni done at 3 weeks. Winni, liver values = high, Cholesterol was absolutely destroyed and way to high for my age(according to the doc, at risk) and the Var labs had no effect on my liver values and my cholesterol was only 5 points higher. So for anyone to say that "there all just equal" is wrong. Keep in mind with both of these, I was eating extremely healthy and doing cardio every day.

Why would someone want to sub Anavar? From everything I have read, it is one of the more "safe" AAS' and a very good oral.

I would argue Epistane is just as safe and is fairly potent. Both as an anabolic and an AI. It's still legal so you can pay online if you know where to look.

I think a lot of people have it underrated because it's legal, but it's still around because of its safety, unlike superdrol.

Epistane was pretty good for me in terms of exercise performance, but I think it dropped my e level too low as I had a nagging shoulder injury that started while using it that lasted for over a year. I don't have the labs to prove it, but one of the sides from really low e levels is joint pain... Just like winstrol which is highly androgenic and does not aromatize (causing dry joints).
You get what you pay for. T-bol is what I'd prefer over winny, but it is usually almost as expensive as var.
And with all I've said about joints and joint pain, anavar is said to have a positive effect on joints. Maybe not quite as good as nandrolone, but way, way, better than taking winny. Like i said above, you get what you pay for.

I have never tried t-bol and I am thinking I would really like it. Winny KILLS my joints, fuck that. It dries you out so much, I can see a competitive BB using it, but between the painful joints and HDL in the dirt, no thank you. Var all the way for me, it's worth the higher price.

To add.... never blood tested with winny, liver values, but after 7 weeks of 100mg ED AY anavar my liver enzymes where in the normal range. Doesn't mean yours will be though.

Based on what brother?

Effects on HDL and LDL blood work has consistently shown. Heavy this may have the wrong word to use, toxicity, as I haven't heard its overly hard on AST and ALT values but I know it's brutal on cholesterol. To me that is a high price to pay and a far greater risk then a slight elevation in liver values many see from var.

What he just said!

I would highly rec Tbol.
winny is a crappy steroid imo ( if its leading up to show fine, but other then that its all looks and not worth the sides imo.)

Will aromasin work for Tbol or do you have to use Letro/anastrozole as an AI.

Doesn't Tbol have the highest andro index?

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Will anastrozole work for Tbol or do you have to use Letro?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you would need neither one with winny, anavar, or t-bol. None of these drugs aromatise. You would need some kind of ai for your test base depending on your dosage.

Will aromasin work for Tbol or do you have to use Letro/anastrozole as an AI.

Doesn't Tbol have the highest andro index?

Ever have a brain fart? Well, just read my post and you will see the result. Somehow I saw Tbol and thought Tren....

No AI needed for Tbol as it does not promote estrogenic side effects.

Back