PDA

View Full Version : msten

Velociraptor44
07-13-2013, 07:52 PM
So I have to post this guys. My buddy who ran a 16 month tour in Afghanistan in the corp wanted to run some gear. Dude is already jacked but is only 22. So I talked him out of it because of his age and he decided to do an msten run with a pct of torem and nolva. Yesterday he was all excited because he started at 215 at arou d 12ish % bf and he just hit the 2 week mark and is at 234. I was fucking stunned by it and you can see he has put on a ton of dry weight. I'm waiting to see where he is after he finished 4 weeks. PH sups always make me leary even though I've ran them myself but christ this guy is making good gains.

topspeed300km
07-13-2013, 08:15 PM
Msten is a real deal designer and good shit! i still have some S-dmz with it i plan on running:winkfinger:

Velociraptor44
07-13-2013, 08:41 PM
I ran LGI-DMZ before and holy shit I felt good and really made some solid strength gains. I think my buddy is running it for his next go. This kid is a beast.... I'm tryin to get him to join up here so he can post his cycle and hopefully learn some knowledges. He is head strong and stubborn as all hell.

m4xp4yne
08-14-2013, 06:59 PM
I had two friends who ran m-sten, both got pretty good gains but both also got sick while on cycle, so I'm sure that if they wouldn't have gotten sick they would have really blown up.