• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Psst!!! We got new stuff !!

A LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME WE GOT NEW STUFF IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD LIKE PRIMO AND PARABOLAN!! LOOK HERE
https://unclez.ru/35-injectables-ep-usa

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

That is quite a nice list combined with gold line of products.!!! Para/Iso maybe a touch 200-300mg deca.

Max
Adol50inj - gonna use at end before pics and see if I can re create the no sub q water! I’ll figure the shit outlol

That is quite a nice list combined with gold line of products.!!! Para/Iso maybe a touch 200-300mg deca.

Max
Adol50inj - gonna use at end before pics and see if I can re create the no sub q water! I’ll figure the shit outlol
Im far from qualified to give you advice but from what I hear from Dave crosland and crew is that, that works especially well but only if ur already dry and hard as nails first(pre comp). It won't give water retention BUT it will give the muscles a great fullness

UNCLE Z REP

Pssst I ordered lol - live like a Viking . Going para / trest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im far from qualified to give you advice but from what I hear from Dave crosland and crew is that, that works especially well but only if ur already dry and hard as nails first(pre comp). It won't give water retention BUT it will give the muscles a great fullness

UNCLE Z REP

I’ve had the pleasure of having had a lot of guys do it, 2 were unbelievable, 3 total fails. So, I do not recommend any competitor do it, but they do it anyway. I was able to see when it did work and honestly, it is a complete crap shoot but while your not competing; you should still bulk and cut(natty or not) after your at a high intermediate to advanced level. It is the hallmark of a detailed MOFO! Anyway, for me, it was only oral; also. It was US, Unimed 86/33 Tablets and are scored. Using a nice and BD 1ml luer lock and it being inj form will be a lot easier to nail down dose and length of activity.

Max

Back