• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Now THIS is pretty friggin cool!

DaMaster

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fiat paints a platoon of bodies into a 500 Abarth Cabrio

This ad for the new Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio, is a photograph of a real event. The car is actually a baker's dozen of women painted by a renowned body artist and carefully positioned to evoke the sexy Italian microcar. Even knowing what you're looking at, you need a triple-take to fully comprehend it.

FiatHumanAbarthcrop.jpg

Full article link

Cool stuff man! One thing that came to mind, its all ass to face or face to ass, please no one fart!

You could fuck that car from all angles, amirite?

Fukin car is creepy man. Shit would bug me out if i was high and had to drive it at nighttime

Now that takes time patience n prolly an enima to avoid smells lol.

I think it is just painted ladies, the body lines are a little awkwardly rounded in some areas, check out the front right bumper.

I was just wondering if he thought that was an actual paint job ON the actual car and not the artistic body painting piece that it is.

I think it's an awesome job... lets not forget it's a pile of sexy nekkid painted women :)

Back