• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Aromasin on cycle?

moconn68w

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
sup guys I would like to get some advice for my upcoming cycle. I am currently about to go on my 4th cycle and was thinking about running an AI throughout the cycle. Ive always had one on hand incase of and bad sides but never had to use them. Ive heard good and bad things about running an AI such as Aromasin during the entire cycle. Ive never had any bad sides in previous cycles so I am hesitant on running it, the only reason Im thinking of it is because im tryin Tren for the first time. If I do decide to run it Im gonna start at 10mg ED and increase if needed. But heres the gear im runnin...... Sust 250 @ 250mg EOD (weeks 1-16)-- Tren A @ 100mg EOD (weeks 1-16)-- Mast Prop @ 150mg EOD (weeks 1-16)-- Anadrol @ 50mg ED (weeks 1-5)-- Winny @ 50mg ED (weeks 10-16)--- PCT= hCG @ 500iu ED (weeks 1-2)-- Nolv @ 40/40/30/20/20mg ED (weeks 1-5).... I would really appreciate the feedback guys.

The only comment I have (no assessment of your AAS selection or timing) is a suggestion to run HCG throughout your cycle at 500IU's two times a week and try to keep natty production going through your cycle.

The only comment I have (no assessment of your AAS selection or timing) is a suggestion to run HCG throughout your cycle at 500IU's two times a week and try to keep natty production going through your cycle.

Regarding a AI, I would be very surprised if you do not feel the effects of aromatase enzyme. Aromasin is an irreversable aromatase inhibitor however I ahve seen several threads where people believe that once Aromasin is taken, the body cannot convert Androgen's to Estrogen permanently. Not true.

Aromasin binds permanently with the aromatase enzyme, making it useless until our body actually replaces it through the normal metabolic attrition of enzymes.

With a single dose of exemestane 25 mg, the maximal suppression of circulating estrogens occurs 2 to 3 days after dosing and is sustained for 4 to 5 days.

Therefore, you can ideally take Aromasin every 2-3 days. There is really no point of taking it daily.

Also, you would not have to keep taking it or lowering the doage. Simply follow the usual treatment (1 pills/25mg EVERY 2 DAYS (not 10MG according to everything I have read) throughout PCT and 4-5 days after discontinuing, the Aromatase Enzyme binding site will no longer be occupied and the body will convert Androgen's to Estrogen the same way they did before.

For what it is worth.........

Last edited:
sup guys I would like to get some advice for my upcoming cycle. I am currently about to go on my 4th cycle and was thinking about running an AI throughout the cycle. Ive always had one on hand incase of and bad sides but never had to use them. Ive heard good and bad things about running an AI such as Aromasin during the entire cycle. Ive never had any bad sides in previous cycles so I am hesitant on running it, the only reason Im thinking of it is because im tryin Tren for the first time. If I do decide to run it Im gonna start at 10mg ED and increase if needed. But heres the gear im runnin...... Sust 250 @ 250mg EOD (weeks 1-16)-- Tren A @ 100mg EOD (weeks 1-16)-- Mast Prop @ 150mg EOD (weeks 1-16)-- Anadrol @ 50mg ED (weeks 1-5)-- Winny @ 50mg ED (weeks 10-16)--- PCT= hCG @ 500iu ED (weeks 1-2)-- Nolv @ 40/40/30/20/20mg ED (weeks 1-5).... I would really appreciate the feedback guys.

Aromasin does nothing for tren. Tren is a 19-nor steroid and needs a dopamine receptor agonist like caber or prami to block the prolactin. Tren also binds to the PgR (progesterone receptor). Most people don't realize that and only talk about prolactin. Prolactin is only half the issue. Another thing people don't realize is though letro will not lower prolactin, it does block the tren from binding to the PgR which will block the progestin from increasing. For that reason there is why people call their caber bunk. They take aromasin or adex for the test, and caber for the prolactin and not thinking about the progesterone and they end up getting signs of gyno and blame the caber when they go get bloods and only test for e2. They assume because their e2 is in range it must be a prolactin issue when I'm willing to bet its a progesterone issue.

With a single dose of exemestane 25 mg, the maximal suppression of circulating estrogens occurs 2 to 3 days after dosing and is sustained for 4 to 5 days.

Therefore, you can ideally take Aromasin every 2-3 days. There is really no point of taking it daily.

You might be thinking of adex or letro. Aromasin has a 1 day half life and many vets here insist on twice-a-day dosing to keep levels level. I'm lazy so I insist that once-a-day is fine. There's a chart out there somewhere showing a pretty linear increase in E2 over 5 days after a single Aromasin dose, back up to normal levels. So that means a roughly 20% increase in the 24 hrs after a daily dose, and twice-a-day cuts that to 10%.

Regarding a AI, I would be very surprised if you do not feel the effects of aromatase enzyme. Aromasin is an irreversable aromatase inhibitor however I ahve seen several threads where people believe that once Aromasin is taken, the body cannot convert Androgen's to Estrogen permanently. Not true.

Aromasin binds permanently with the aromatase enzyme, making it useless until our body actually replaces it through the normal metabolic attrition of enzymes.

With a single dose of exemestane 25 mg, the half life is 27 hours and maximal suppression of circulating estrogens occurs 1 to 2 days after dosing.

Therefore, you can ideally take Aromasin every day or every other day.

Also, you would not have to keep taking it or lowering the doage. Simply follow the usual treatment (1 pills/25mg EVERY 2 DAYS OR EVERY DAY (not 10MG according to everything I have read) throughout PCT and 4-5 days after discontinuing, the Aromatase Enzyme binding site will no longer be occupied and the body will convert Androgen's to Estrogen the same way they did before.

For what it is worth.........

CORRECTED, good catch Chocolatemalt!!

Back