• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bulking dose of test and deca

Maxmoto17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do u guys think is a good dose to start at when u start to really get the full benefits of test and deca, and what ratio

1 gram Test weekly and 400 mg Deca. Add some D-bol if you really want to pack on the size.

I was gonna do a gram of test and 500mg of deca and run superdrol instead of dbol

I want to share this with ya brother, from one of the senior moderators on the other forum i belong too. I had the same question and this guy has alot of knowledge. I have copied it and will now paste it

for decades the rule of thimb has been 500mg test and 400mg of deca. IMO those doses aren't carved in stone but are definitely a good place to start. Further, IMO, I really see little benefit in running a test only cycle higher than 750mg per week. There comes a point where you get diminished return for your investment, meaning if you were running 500mg that an additional 500mg would not give you twice the results.

As of late, the board has gotten into the lower dose mindset. I agree with this for TRT but not so much for cycle purposes. Just like with running too much, running too little can be ill advised. You want to put your body into an anabolic state sufficient to promote significant muscle growth over a short period of time (10-16 weeks). I know for me that 140mg of test cycle gives me a stable test level of 700ng/dl. That is a healthy level but it isn't going to produce significant muscle growth over the course of an average cycle. I also know that doubling that dose isn't necessarily going to give me a test level of 1400ng/dl. In reality I want to shoot for somewhere in the 2000-2500ng/dl range so I'll go with 500mg or more but generally not more than 750. Now when adding in a second compound like a DHT or Nandrolone you will obviously end up with an overall dose much higher than 500mg but IMO if you keep it under 1000mg total per week then you will be fine. I probably would only do that for a cycle 10-12 weeks long though as BP, RBC and other issues tend to come into play.

IMO, I think it is better to run two compounds at lower doses as opposed to running one compound at a higher dose. Reason being is because test, DHT's and nandrolones work differently in the body so you get better results using a combination.

All in all I preach moderation but I'm not jumping on the extreme low dose bandwagon like many others on the board. I know they are looking at some of the guys who have had some serious health issues and they contribute them to there aas use. I'm not going to say using is healthy but if you take precautions, get blood works done and monitor BP and lipids, then you minimize the risks.

What are you doing for serm and pct on a test deca dbol cycle? I've never run deca, but need some adex when test gets over 500/ week.

I have clomid, formeron, aromasin, and some nolva for my AI'S and SERMS, thinking about adding hcg to it 2 weeks before I start pct

Back