• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tapatalk issue

Iz_vivit

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey,

Anyone out there having issues with "Tapatalk" not updating when a thread has been read? Or have fixed this issue before? Can't clear the unread without clearing them all. Thanks for any input on this stupid ?, but seriously I can't figure it out.

Vivit

I think I was experiencing this issue a few weeks past. I logged out of my accounts/forums in Tapatalk (ver 1)....and it seems to have helped.

Yeah I logged out n even reinstalled it. Still can't update. Stupid update.

Starting to hate this one, but can't sit in front of a Pc all day. Why fix something that isn't broken.

Starting to hate this one, but can't sit in front of a Pc all day. Why fix something that isn't broken.
I don't own a PC. My phone goes to the normal website loads it quickly refreshes promptly and has absolutely no issues so why use a mobile version to do it worse?
Guess its up to what the processor and os on our phone is like.

Mine updates the threads but sometimes when I open the thread I have to refresh it to see the last post. Also since yesterday sometimes it only shows 6 unread threads when usually its 99+ so I can't see all the threads unless I go to every sub forum which sucks balls and is a waste of time. I have tapatalk 1 and 2. Not sure which one I like better. I have more issues with version 1 but its easier to use. I have less issues with version 2 but I'm not quite use to it, so it makes it a little frustrating.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all the input guys. Guess I'm stuck till it fixes itself. I normally don't use apps but jus an easier way to stay logged n see things as they pop up. Again thanks for your time all.

iPhone as well. I only have the free one so wondering if they jus stopped working on it when they released the paid one

Update the phone OS and uninstall tapatalk one. Also if you have an 8 pr 16 gig it could be part of the issue. As far as the post loading, coolies on the site only update so often. It could be a combination of problems. First thing I'd do is reboot the phone.

I dropped tapatalk for security reasons, not reliability. PM me if you ant details on why you should switch to something more secure. There are a number of reasons to drop it ASAP. pm for details. If In don't reply it means I don't know you.

Update the phone OS and uninstall tapatalk one. Also if you have an 8 pr 16 gig it could be part of the issue. As far as the post loading, coolies on the site only update so often. It could be a combination of problems. First thing I'd do is reboot the phone.

I appreciate the help man ill give this a go.

Back