• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is there a real Local shopper of GH?

quinn a

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to see if anyone can recommend a local shipper of GH? I ran out of my GH this week and IL I have a few years worth of kits in limbo for 5 weeks in shipping so would like to bridge the gap / replace it with something quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
RoidSource has ...... recombinant hgh, I have some that I will be running labs on, but there have been some positive reports in other boards.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
RoidSource has ...... recombinant hgh, I have some that I will be running labs on, but there have been some positive reports in other boards.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Thank you! Word of mouth "marketing" always worked great for us, people like our products, they share their experience with their friends etc.

excellent. Have ordered a kit to hold me over until fedex decides to deliver to my address again.

I just ordered from Z heard a lot of good things about their line, cant wait.

Back