• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL delivery time?

Big_Country

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering; how long (on average) does it take to get gear in the mailbox from PSL?

It’s taking a bit longer than my other orders from other’s which is why I’m asking.

Thanks!

Depends where its shipped from and where you are at. They are absolutely good to go. It takes longer compared to others for me too, but it will arrive.

Yeah I don't think you can discuss actual delivery times in open forums. With that being said the post office is really dragging right now.

Contact Vision...

These guys are sensitive bro. Gotta tread lightly

Nobody is sensitive people just need to follow the rules plain and simple. Your new around here I suggest you take alittle time and read the rules and see how most people don’t go around causing trouble.

Just wondering; how long (on average) does it take to get gear in the mailbox from PSL?

It’s taking a bit longer than my other orders from other’s which is why I’m asking.

Thanks!

Hey bro your best bet is to use our ticket system on our site you’ll get a fast response there my man. The mail is a hit or miss right now unfortunately.

Ta times cannot be discussed in the open forum. This is a a rep only question thru pm.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Welcome brother , if you need my support send me message. Remember we are in covid times , so all takes more time. They never fail ( very professional ) .

Thanks!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey bro your best bet is to use our ticket system on our site you’ll get a fast response there my man. The mail is a hit or miss right now unfortunately.

I was wondering what was going on. I got an email saying “Cancelled” real recently after paying quite a while ago. I understand slow mail. But nothings in the mail?

I’ll try using ticket.

Thanks

I was wondering what was going on. I got an email saying “Cancelled” real recently after paying quite a while ago. I understand slow mail. But nothings in the mail?

I’ll try using ticket.

Thanks

Give the ticket system a try my man. If you don’t hear any updates then please give me a shout and I’ll get it squared away.

Thanks!

On the ordering site please read terms and conditions, and this includes payment and shipping.
all of the information you're seeking is readily available right there, if you have any more questions or concerns please do not hesitate to private message myself or any other one of the sales team associates and we would gladly be willing to extend ourselves and our services to help you with your needs.

Give the ticket system a try my man. If you don’t hear any updates then please give me a shout and I’ll get it squared away.

Yes because sometimes the site will shoot you an email that the ticket is blank on their end for some reason or another and you'll have to do everything all over again.

Back