• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Starting Test-E/Anavar Cycle

Korean1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I might start a log when I start the cycle, but this is what I plan on running.
Weeks 1-12 500mg Test E (250mg Monday morning/ 250mg Thursday evening)
Weeks 6-12 70mg Anavar
Week 13-15 PCT 50mg clomid/40mg nolva
Week 16-18 PCT 20mg clomid/20mg nolva

I also have an AI on hand for during cycle just in case. Also during Week 15 I plan to taking some DAA for natural test boost.

Ty ;D, although Test/Anavar is popular cycle, would people even care for a log?

I'm about to start practically the same cycle. Although, if I were you I would use the AI throughout the cycle rather than waiting for rattle sides to appear then trying to combat them, but its personal preference really I guess.

whats the giant hype on test-e for??
(flame suit on)
i used a singe cycle of this stuff recently and i am not very impressed my first cycle YEARS ago with prop was WAY better and didnt aromatise like this stuff does plus you get more bang for your buck (so to speak) out of prop.
JUST EXPLAIN why use test e instead of prop.
otherwise nice looking cycle

I think people tend to choose Test E over prop just because of the less frequent pinning and apparently "pain" lol. On top of that, most beginners like to start with Test E

I'm about to start practically the same cycle. Although, if I were you I would use the AI throughout the cycle rather than waiting for rattle sides to appear then trying to combat them, but its personal preference really I guess.

Since Test will take some time to kick in and I won't be front loading with dbol or anavar, I was thinking of taking the AI during week 5/6 throughout the rest of the cycle or until PCT

Back