• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Which sources on here do you guys get your halo (legit/good) from?

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys
looking for some halo. Wondering what site you've used on here and can vouch the stuff was good. Preferably, if you have had it tested also that would be great to hear from you.
I understand theres tons of sources here, and ive seen who has it. Im just trying to gauge where a good bunch of you are going to, especially if repeat customers.

thank you.

I use Monster for their Halo. 10mg tabs I used couple of times for two weeks at a time for 20mg right before stepping on stage. Excellent finishing touch gives you hard grainy look. Nothing compares to Halo.
As far as strength I don't know because two weeks before the show I am very lean and on caloric deficit and not lifting heavy.

I can attest the strength effects for halo are great. I am a powerlifter and have used for few different rounds and before meets. I prefer over dbol and adrol by a mile.
I use Monster for their Halo. 10mg tabs I used couple of times for two weeks at a time for 20mg right before stepping on stage. Excellent finishing touch gives you hard grainy look. Nothing compares to Halo.
As far as strength I don't know because two weeks before the show I am very lean and on caloric deficit and not lifting heavy.

Back