• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Preferred Diet

dosborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have heard and read a lot of different diets and tried many. My fear has always been "am I doing the right diet?" It seems like many diets are promoted as provided great benefits. So I figured I would ask you guys since many of you have probably tried the diets I'm about the mention. My goals are to lose weight (a pretty good amount) and try to make gains in the gym. For those goals, what would you all recommend: fasting vs carb cycling vs a good all around healthy high protein diet? Oh....I am on a cycle of test, tren, and andro if that matters.

High protein low carb diet . But there's no such thing as the perfect diet everyone is a little different . I'd say 500 to 750 calories less than maintenance per day . Our body will adjust then you have to put some calories back to back the platue then back to less than maintenance again .

Back