• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Purple Panda Labs

Breeddog94

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got an email from "private investigators" for the DEA saying that I need to pay 950 to a bitcoin address or they are leaking my info to the dea. Anyone received an email from PPL like this? Not worried about the outcome by any means just curious what it means for PPL. I have bought from them for years for everything and never had an issue.

Got an email from "private investigators" for the DEA saying that I need to pay 950 to a bitcoin address or they are leaking my info to the dea. Anyone received an email from PPL like this? Not worried about the outcome by any means just curious what it means for PPL. I have bought from them for years for everything and never had an issue.

Wouldn’t worry about it as it’s just a old scammer extortionists trick. And Purple has probably had this email many times

I received this email too today. Requesting delete my personal info from there database for $950 before forwarded to the DEA?

Purple himself has posted about this issue saying that it’s a former employee who he had fired that is doing this. So in short don’t worry about it

Back