• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sust 250 or Test E

moconn68w

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup guys im new to the site and wanted some additional input.... im about to start purchasing gear for my 4th cycle, my first 3 I used Test E and was very happy with the results but wanna try something new. The only reason I never got sust was because my supplier did not have it. But in search for a new supplier I wanna try using sust as the base to my stack. Ive heard very good things about sust and am excited to try a 4 compound test. Your input would be greatly appreciated

I like the change for you. At the end of the day Test is Test but I can relate to wanting to mix things up.

I'd say to pin EOD or E3D and really aim for consistant blood levels. Run a good AI as well.

Are you going to run test only or are you adding more to the cycle?

Yea I was planning on running 250mg of sust E3D.... my last cycle when I ran the Test E I would do 350 twice a week but would be itching for the next pin as anyone would so I think the E3D will be nice.

But this is what im thinkin for my upcoming cycle...
-Sust 250 @ 250mg E3D (weeks 1-16)
-EQ @ 300mg 2x week (weeks 1-10)
-Tren A @ 100mg EOD (weeks 9-16)
-Anadrol @ 50mg ED (weeks 1-5)
-Mast Prop @ 250mg 2x week (weeks 2-14)

** I was also considering running some Winny @ 50mg ED (weeks 9-16) with the Tren but wasn't sure about it

I like the change for you. At the end of the day Test is Test but I can relate to wanting to mix things up.

I'd say to pin EOD or E3D and really aim for consistant blood levels. Run a good AI as well.

Are you going to run test only or are you adding more to the cycle?

Yea I would like the change as well... my last cycle I was running 350mg of Test E 2x week and would be itching for my next pin so I think the 350mg of sust E3D will be nice

But this is what I have in mind for my next cycle....
-Sust 250 @ 350mg E3D (weeks 1-16)

** I was also thinking about running Winny @ 50mg ED (weeks 11-16) with the Tren but wasnt completely set on it

Also gonna have exhamastane amd cabergolin @ 25mg 2x week during cycle to reduce any bad sides

Nicely done sir;)

The only thing I don't like seeing is the EQ for the 10 weeks. I just think 10 weeks isn't nearly enough time for you to max out potential with EQ. You have a lot of other gear going on and it looks solid brother.

Don't forget "some Estrogen" is your friend :) Don't kill it all away so maybe an AI throughout that doesnt bring your levels to 0 would be helpful with this cycle.

Enjoy this cycle brother! You're a beast!!

Yea I would like the change as well... my last cycle I was running 350mg of Test E 2x week and would be itching for my next pin so I think the 350mg of sust E3D will be nice

But this is what I have in mind for my next cycle....
-Sust 250 @ 350mg E3D (weeks 1-16)

** I was also thinking about running Winny @ 50mg ED (weeks 11-16) with the Tren but wasnt completely set on it

Also gonna have exhamastane amd cabergolin @ 25mg 2x week during cycle to reduce any bad sides

What exactly are you trying to do here and why are you running so much? This makes no sense, you have short, medium and extra long esters all mixed up with durations that really don't make sense. Either run short esters like tren A/Mast P/Test P for a shorter length cycle or do it right and run some Test E/Tren E with anadrol for 6-10 weeks at 50mg. Simple son, is always better and you are going to be chasing sides and feel not right for 16 straight weeks. If you have your heart set on Sust 250, run it at 750-1000mg per week and the tren E around 400-500mg. You could do that for 12 weeks then drop the tren E if you like or keep it in then finish with winny though I never recommend it as its so harsh (just run SD if you want to harden up and get shredded at the end at 10-20mg per day for 4 weeks).

Nicely done sir;)

The only thing I don't like seeing is the EQ for the 10 weeks. I just think 10 weeks isn't nearly enough time for you to max out potential with EQ. You have a lot of other gear going on and it looks solid brother.

Don't forget "some Estrogen" is your friend :) Don't kill it all away so maybe an AI throughout that doesnt bring your levels to 0 would be helpful with this cycle.

Enjoy this cycle brother! You're a beast!!

Thanks man im really stuck on the whole EQ or Tren thing tho. I wanna take jus one the whole cycle instead of half and half. I've heard good things about both but was leaning more towards EQ. What are your thoughts?

And no doubt about the AIs... always gotta have them. Their your best friend

I'm a huge Tren guy so I always love the chance to talk about it :)

I think it all depends on what your goals are and what stage you're at in AAS. For me Tren packs the pounds on while EQ really doesn't do much for me. I've had great results with staying lean on EQ but for the money I'd prefer Tren any day of the week. I get less sides from EQ as well. I really believe to see good results with EQ you need to run it throughout the cycle.

If it were my cycle I always go with Tren. But running Tren at 16 weeks isn't something I would do either.

I think either way you're going to be impressive with either of the two. Good luck brother during this journey!

Think about making a log. I'd be interested in seeing your progress!

JJ

Back