• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

meps a peptide use.

dirtymic1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm not sure if I've asked this before but does any one know if peptide use will show up on the tests they do for meps..my rat ran a 3 month cycles of PEPs and is about to start another run and isn't sure if it will show up on the drug tets when he goes to meps for the mil.
CJC no DAC and ghrp6 to be exact...

Also are there any short cycles that can be done before basic..that will be out ta my system by then.. 6 weeks away?

They dont test for it at meps.. they only test for the big 7 (opiates, meth, amphetamine, weed, coke, mdma, and prescription pills) and fyi the only drug test your gonna get is at meps prior to swearing in after that like before basic and at basic reception you don't get any other drugs test but just make sure u keep ur mouth shut and don't be a target for a "random" UT

they are not going to check for that shit, i was on 2 diff compounds when i went through meps and all was good. they want to check to make sure your not a dope head. just wait till after basic before cycling cause you wouldnt even have a good run in 6 weeks and most likely be shut down during basic.

they are not going to check for that shit, i was on 2 diff compounds when i went through meps and all was good. they want to check to make sure your not a dope head. just wait till after basic before cycling cause you wouldnt even have a good run in 6 weeks and most likely be shut down during basic.

Yea man I agree with top I would just wait till AIT to get on a cycle cuz the last thing you want is to get caught wit that shit in basic and they do health and welfares alot. So ur best bet is to end ur cycle when due, start your pct, and pick it back up after basic

Hold off. You don't want to have your T levels crashed and be going through basic. You won't be keeping any new muscle anways unless they changed the food menu. We didn't have a lot of great choices or enough frequency or time to eat for proper growing conditions in either branch I was in for boot. I wouldn't do shit in AI either. We used to have wall locker inspections and at times they'd do surprise ones when we werent there. Hell they pulled that carp at my permanent duty stations too! I had a buddy get caught that way. Hide that shit well and extra secure. Know others who got caught being overheard they were bragging about usage. I had to explain a scorpion I kept as a pet but the brass liked me so it wasn't a big deal ( my roommates were sweating bricks about it though) . Looser ratred me out an they straight up told him he was liar! Afterward got the so he wasn't lying nope but he should have minded his own business too. Pay back was a bitch for him too.
Good luck....

Back