• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lgd-4033

Wiseguy

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone know if Lipids HDL/LDL are affected while on LGD?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/

Looks like it reduces hdl and increases ldl. I was reading up on LGD last night and it can possibly lower shbg too

Thank you I read the same article last night. When I googled and searched the forum on Lipid levels on LGD there wasn't much. Even looked at some reviews and videos on youtube but none speak of the cholestrol issue. One of the guys I am training was asking me about it. I never touched it so I don't want to recommend something I haven't tried. I've always used S4 and Cardarine. Tried Ostraine once and in couple of days it destroyed my lipids worst than Winstrol. I stopped taking it immediately.

I like to hear and see if someone actually used it and had blood work after. thanks for the post.

Thank you I read the same article last night. When I googled and searched the forum on Lipid levels on LGD there wasn't much. Even looked at some reviews and videos on youtube but none speak of the cholestrol issue. One of the guys I am training was asking me about it. I never touched it so I don't want to recommend something I haven't tried. I've always used S4 and Cardarine. Tried Ostraine once and in couple of days it destroyed my lipids worst than Winstrol. I stopped taking it immediately.

I like to hear and see if someone actually used it and had blood work after. thanks for the post.

Wow that's interesting comparing lipid changes from osta to winny, I've always wondered about long term effects from sarm use.

I'm going to be starting lgd soon after I get my trt dialed in and plan on posting bloods before and after.

Wow that's interesting comparing lipid changes from osta to winny, I've always wondered about long term effects from sarm use.

I'm going to be starting lgd soon after I get my trt dialed in and plan on posting bloods before and after.

Great. I love to hear the actual results from a person that does it. I was just lucky on the Ostrine. I had blood work scheduled 3 days after my first dose and I never thought Ostrine would do that. I was on my normal trt dosage and cholestrol us usually around 170. Only after three days it was 260 with good cholestrol at 25. I ran winny and Halo before and it didnt jump that bad.

Great. I love to hear the actual results from a person that does it. I was just lucky on the Ostrine. I had blood work scheduled 3 days after my first dose and I never thought Ostrine would do that. I was on my normal trt dosage and cholestrol us usually around 170. Only after three days it was 260 with good cholestrol at 25. I ran winny and Halo before and it didnt jump that bad.

Jesus thats a big increase, makes me wonder if its even worth using sarms vs an oral steroid. I know osta is less suppressive on test but did it affect your total or free test numbers while on trt?

Jesus thats a big increase, makes me wonder if its even worth using sarms vs an oral steroid. I know osta is less suppressive on test but did it affect your total or free test numbers while on trt?

I don't recall because it was only 3 days after so maybe not.

All SARM should be stacked with CARDERINE to offset this even steroid cycles lowers LDL raises HDL also lowers blood sugars and helps lower blood pressure

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back