• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vital Performance Review

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got some samples sent to me to try out and review pre post and sleep. I will be adding carbs to them just for disclosure and I promise an honest review good or bad. I'll start the sleep tonight and update tomorrow sometime.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Ok sorry I'm behind posting but I've gotta couple days use under my belt so this is where im at so far. Starting with the positives.
I do like the collagen in all the products. May even be a bit of overkill vs what we can actually utilize but not sure. It's not gonna hurt nothing after all.

Recovery formula- i think this is a great EAA supp!! 8g is a nice dose especially when used along side a good intra. Even a good intra itself if some sort of carb was added or if the company would add some.
The ingredients are good ones but i just dont think there's enough of each to really be what we're looking for when it comes to the glutamine and taurine but a great EAA product.
Flavor leaves much to be desired. The lemon grape is what i have. I can drink it but I don't love it and I don't think the average person is gonna tolerate it. Over all 3.5/5

Sleep- not much to say. For a non melatonin product(gaba) I like it. It's not gonna knock you out but it will give you that extra relaxed feeling to help to to sleep. The Orange vanilla flavor is kinda weak which is ok with me. Not a lot of flavor at all really. Personally im ok with it but again, the average joe may think otherwise. I give it 4/5 and that's with the understanding that ur not getting a sleeping pill here but more of a night relaxant, if u will.

Pre- this one I don't like!! It's gotta nice label but there's just not enough of most of them.
Bcaa are good
Citrulline is good
Betaine is good
Everything else I'd like to see more of. Around a gram on average on all of them except caffeine obviously and at 140mg id like to see 30% more minimum. The no3-t products maybe you could get some saturation eventually but id rather see another .5-1g more of each. That said, for someone new to pre workouts this may be ok at 1.5 dose if the price is right and id like to see some either beta alanine or peak O2. Over all though, personally i just can't get behind this one. Sure you could double dose and it would be awesome but what's that gonna cost compared to the several full spectrum PWO out there. Sorry guys the pre is a big fat fail imo with a 2/5 and that's only cause it may do well for beginners or the super sensitive people out there.

I will continue the recover/sleep powders and update my thoughts tomorrow or monday

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Ok dont really have anything new to add today that wasn't said already with 1 exception. The sleep formula is a winner for sure. For some reason in the past gaba alone always made me feel kinda"funny" but not like most people say with the "heavy chest" feeling. Always kinda made me jittery and uncomfortable for some reason but this doesn't do that and is actually quite relaxing. I LIKE IT!!

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Ok final review. There's nothing new that I can say really. Sleep is good as long as you know ur not getting a melatonin or something to knock you out.
Recover- great EAA product !! Like the collagen addition too. Flavor leaves a lot to be desired but i pass it anyway.
Pre- like i said before, not a fan. Dont like it amd can't pass it personally. HOWEVER, I will give it an extra point because my wife liked it she said. That just proves that for beginners or people sensitive to caffeine this may be a good place to start. My apologies to vital and @GYMnTONIC because I don't like to talk bad especially when its free but i promised an honest review so..... But 2 of 3 isn't bad i suppose. I do greatly appreciate the opportunity tho!!

UNCLE Z REP

Back